Chapter 38

~WARNING~
There is sexual material in this chapter. If you aren't comfortable reading then skip over the parts.

Marked by
__________________________
~1 month later~

It's been a month since I've seen my father.

I guess he took my word and decided to stay away.

I sighed and tied my hair into a bun. I looked down at the sheet full of math problems. Well, at least it's not an essay.

I looked over at Hunter, who was in the middle of doing some government homework. I looked back down at my half blank page when I realized he was close to being done. I hurried to finish the next few questions.

I stole a glance at his paper to see he was done but writing something on the corner.

Answering the last question, I smiled to myself and looked over at him. He was still hunched over his paper as seemed to e in deep concentration.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, not being able to keep my curiosity down.

His head snapped up to look at me, eyes wide. He grinned mischievously. "Nothing."

Narrowing my eyes at him I reached over for his paper. He pulled it away right before my fingers held on. He ripped off the corner he was writing on and rolled it into a tiny ball.

"Why don't you want me to know?"

"Cause it's stupid and not important." He threw the tiny ball into the trash can before turning back to me. "So since we're done I guess we can go out right?"

"I guess." I stuffed my books and papers into my bag and threw my pen in there. I moved my bag to lean against the wall next to Hunter's.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked him. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned me into him.

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you."

"That's so cheesy!"I clutched my stomach, trying to control my laughter. "Oh my god." I didn't see this coming at all.

"Don't you love these things?" Hunter's cheeks turned a light pink from embarrassment.

"I don't know, do I?"

"Shut up, that's it. I'm never trying to be romantic again." This only fueled my laughter and made him even more embarrassed.

"Okay! I'm sorry but you're just so adorable." I bit my bottom lip and looked at him. Holding his face closed to mine I pecked his lips. "God, what am I gonna do with you."

I grinned cheekily. "I have an idea since we're home alone and everything." He grinned at my suggestion and crashed his lips on mine.

His fingers looped into the waistband of my jeans and pulled me closer. I wrapped and arm around his neck so the other went under his shirt to feel his skin. His hands lefts burning trails everywhere they touched and only increased my lust for him.

"We should move this upstairs." He told me. I nodded and regretfully pulled away.

I pecked his lips one more time. "My room or yours?" I asked him.

"Which ever one you want."

I grinned. "Yours." I grabbed his hand and led the way.

Hunter chuckled and as soon as we reached his door, he turned me around and put his lips on mine. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongues battled for dominance as I ran by hands through his hair.