Chapter 9

I took my ear phones out and walked into the bathroom. I might as well shower now.

I turned the water off, wrapping a towel around my body. I opened the door to my bathroom, letting much of the gathered steam out.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. I didn't hear anyone come in.

"I just wanted to see you. We haven't seen each other in quite a while." His eyes traveled downwards stopping to look at me in my towel. They darkened with lust, knowing I had nothin underneath.

"Well Bryce, I wouldn't really want to see you and Ana sucking each other's faces." I pulled the towel closer to me and walked to my closet to pick out some clothes.

"Well, we both know I'd rather kiss you." I gasped as I felt a hand on my back. I turned and looked at Bryce, his face mere inches from mine.

He slowly started to lean in and I knew it was wrong. I knew he was with Ana. I knew it. But I couldn't help myself as my eyes fluttered close and his lips touched mine. My heart beat picked up and my cheeks burned. The kiss was like the first one, very gentle. It felt like he was conveying his emotions to me and savoring every moment.

"I should've known." We quickly pulled apart and he took a step back.

"Hunter? known what?" I made sure my towel was secure before asking him.

"You never justified why you and Bryce kissed." He shook his head, smiling coldly. He scoffed and turned around, walking out of my room.

"Hunter! Hold on." I called after him, ready to go and explain myself. A hand gripped my elbow holding me back. I quickly turned around and narrowed my eyes at Bryce.

"You shouldn't have kissed me."

"I know but I couldn't help myself." Bryce smiled sadly, before looking anywhere but me.

"Even though you and Ana are dating." I asked, raising my eyebrows in question.

"I don't even like her. I just started dating her, because you rejected me."

"I was.. Never mind." I shook my head knowing it was too late anyways.

"If it means anything, I realized I was being stupid and I broke up with her." My eyes widened in surprise. Maybe he broke up with her at school today. But what if he's lying.

"She didn't take it very well." He sighed and finally turned to look at me.

"I just.. I really like you, for a while now and I didn't know whether to confess to you. When I finally did, you rejected me. I was hurt so I got back with Ana, but I can't ignore my feelings for you." His eyes stared in to mine as he caressed my cheek.

How do I respond to this. How would anyone respond to this. I don't know what to say. I like him, yeah, but is it good to date him.

"Bryce I like you... a lot, but I don't think we should date right now. You just broke up with Ana... Literally." Bryce nodded his head, smiling sadly.

"Alright."

We said our goodbyes before he left to go back to his house. Well at least I know he wasn't cheating-even If it's on Ana- with me.

"Congrats, kinda jealous of you right now." I heard the voice and looked out the kitchen window to see Hunter and Luke talking. They seemed to be staring down at something. I leaned further to try and get a look through the open window.

"I've had her for two years now, and I'm not planning on letting her go anytime soon."

"I'd do the same if I was you." Luke folded his arms, over his chest. "A sixty-one Duo-Glide, Panhead is pretty rare to come by."

"She was a gift too! One of my neighbors daughter was able to get her father to give it to me for a simple payment... If ya know what I mean." From here I could see Hunter wiggle his eyebrows as Luke laughed.

I held in a scoff. Of course he accuses me of being a slut, hypocrite. It probably wasn't even a short make out session either.

I shook my head before turning away from the two boys and the motorcycle.

_______________________________

Hey,
Sorry it's so short. I wasn't gonna post today, but I decided to try. These past few days have been kinda rough at home with a lot of arguing and a whole bunch of school work but I managed to post this. At least. Hope it's good, don't forget to,

Comment

Vote

And

Fan.