Imagine Andy Biersack- The Night

Andy and Aria had arrived with three hours untill the party. Andy had a room booked already through the record company but luckily they managed to book the room next door for Aria. She stood in the shower, letting the warm water run over her. She was going through the past moths events, Andy arriving at the shop, getting drunk with Andy, Telling Andy her deepest and darkest secrets...She decided it was time to get out of the shower, her hands had gone all weird and wrinkley.

Aria was dressed in a tight black strapless dress that was half way down her thighs, she hadnt worn a dress in ages so this was big for her. Her long blonde hair was wavy, she had her usual make-up on, black eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara and for a little change she added some bold red lipstick. Her legs were made to look even longer with the plain black heels she wore. For once in her life she thought she actually looked pretty, her usual 5'9 height was even taller with her heels, her height and her dress made her look skinny too, even though she was already a USA size 2 and a UK size 6.

She was standing infront of a mirror, staring at herself looking for imperfections like she always did when there was a knock on the door. She opened it and in the hall way was Andy. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets. he was was wearing all black, which was to be expected, a black shirt, black tie, black blazer, black trousers and shoes.His blazer sleeves were rolled up revealing his tattoos. He too was wearing make-up, she liked it. He looked really hot.

"wow" Andy grinned looking Aria up and down. Andy offered his arm, she picked up her purse and took it. they walked down the corridoor linked arms with Andy, about to attend the biggest event of her life.

"Mr. Biersack you look rather hot if i may say so" She smiled at him.

"Well right back at you." he winked, they both stepped into the elevator. Aria was nervous.

"hey." Andy nudged her. "whats wrong?"

"just a little nervous"

"theres nothing to be nervous about." he reassured her. He held his hand out for her to hold. She gave him a small smile and took it.