Imagine Andy- The Feeling.

Tour was coming to an end, even though there were three weeks left Aria couldn't drop that Sunday feeling... Another party was in motion, it was a smaller party this time, just pierce the veil, all time low and Black veil brides all gathered on All time lows large bus.

"I can't believe tour has only three weeks left..." Vic said.

"I know, it sucks, this tour is bitchin'" Jack added, everyone turned and gave him a wtf look.

"Bitchin'?" Alex asked

"Yeah, bitchin'"

"I like it...bitchin'" aria said repeating Jack, soon enough everyone was saying bitchin' in weird voices. After the laughter of the situation calmed down Mike suggested truth or dare.

"Is this is a good idea guys? Everytime we play truth or dare we wake up with injuries, tattoos and missing people." Jinxx said.

"It's probably not a good idea..." Ashley said. "But we are going to do it anyway!"

"YEAH PARTY!" CC yelled.

"Okay who's first?" Andy asked

"Me" piped up tony. "Truth or dare, Jack."

"Dare"

"I dare you to run around outside naked apart from a fedora and a fake moustache."

"YES!" Jack yelled already taking off his clothes. Two minutes later Jack had on a fedora and a fury fake moustache and was streaking.

"I didn't think he'd do it..." Sammi admitted.

"If Jack gets the chance to run around naked, he will take it." Alex joked.

5 minutes passed, and more rounds had been played but Jack still wasn't back.

"Have we already ticked off the missing person risk?"

"Maybe..."jake said, just as he finished his sentence Jack walked in still naked eating a huge bag of cool ranch Doritos.

"Sup."

"How did you even buy those?" Rian asked

" I have my ways." Jack smirked

Aria woke up wearing the jeans and shirt she wore last night but with the addition of a feather boa and handcuffs attached to one arm, also, her bra was missing. She carefully rolled out of bed trying not to wake a sleeping Andy.

She stood up and looked around. They were back in the bvb bus. Sammi and Jinxx lay together in a bunk that had the curtains open. Aria quietly closed the curtains as Jinxx was shirtless and Sammi was wearing no pants. CC was alseep snoring loudly on the floor in the kitchen, she carefully stepped around him to make some coffee. Aria got out cups for everyone and filled them with coffee for when they woke up. Whilst Aria was sat on the kitchen counter eating peanut butter with a spoon when a woman walked in, Aria didnt recognise her, she was a little taller than Aria her hair was short and very blonde, she was very beautiful. She was only wearing a tight Purdy Girl t-shirt and panties. Aria froze with her spoon full of peanutbutter half way to her mouth, the mystery girl stopped too and immediately turned bright red and tried to cover up.

"This is so embarassing.." She muttered. Aria slid off of the counter and held out her hand, she shook it shly.

"Hi, im Aria."

"I know who you are, im Sam, we met last night."

"we did? I don't remember much, like how these handcuffs got here" Aria chuckled, lightening the mood. "Here" aria said passing a t-shirt to Sam who was standing looking uncomfortable.