Imagine Andy Biersack- The Store.

After two more tattoos, nine parties, twenty shows and countless Starbucks drinks Tour had ended. There were tearful goodbyes from everyone, Aria was going to miss everyone, she managed to get everyone's numbers and has already made plans with taylor momsen and ash costello.

They just arrived back, everyone was grabbing their stuff and heading to their houses. As soon as their bags hit he floor Andy and Aria raced to the bedroom and jumped on their bed.

"This feels so good!" Aria said rolling around on their huge bed.

"I know, it's good Having a huge comfy bed to come home to. And an empty house where we can make as much noise as we want and not be heard." Andy said huskily, he grabbed aria around the waist and pulled her closer, kissing her passionately.

After the mornings activities Aria took a shower. "Hey babe your phones ringing!" Andy called, aria could hear her Pretty Reckless ringtone blasting from the other room.

"Can you answer it for me please?"

Andy didn't answer but the music stopped. Aria stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself, after quickly towel drying her hair she stepped out of the room to find Andy.

"Hey, what who it?"

"That was Josh."

"Seriously? I haven't spoken to him since the wedding..."

"He wants you to do a guest appearance at the shop."

"That's so cool, I'm going to call him back." Andy chucked the phone to Aria and layed back down on their bed.

Josh picked up on the third ring."Aria! Long time no talk."

"I know, too long. So I hear you want me back."

"Yeah, we could really use your help."

"Is everything okay?"

"At the moment but business is slow, and we figured if we got someone awesome and qualified to do a guest appearance it could speed up business and attract more people. So are you in?"

"I'm in!"

"Seriously? Thank you Aria!"

"My pleasure when do you need me there?"

"I was thinking maybe this weeked, its only tuesday so you would have time to pack and recover from tour and stuff..."

"sounds good, i will see you soon!"

After they hung up Aria fell back on to the bed and wriggled over to Andy who was watching her intently. "Your so cute when your excited..."And sexy in just a towel." Aria looked down to notice that she was still in just a small white towel. Slowly Andy unwrapped it from around her and flipped over throwing Aria underneath him. "even better." Andy grinned before passionately kissing her.

After spending the day relaxing, andy and Aria were cuddled together in bed. "Are you coming this weekend?"

"If you want me too?"

"Of course i want you there, your my husband!" Aria said planting a kiss on his lips.

"Good cause i want to be there to watch my girl be badass."

"i still cant believe i didnt know you were a qualified tattoist."

"it never came up untill i got a job there, i got the qualification pretty much straight after high school but i never persued a carreer in it..."

"well your amazing at it so im happy that you got this chance."

"How do you know im amazing at it?"

"Ive seen your art work, if its anything like that then whoever you tattoo is very lucky."

"Your so sweet."

After packing and travelling Andy and Aria arrived in Gainesville. Maggie and Leonard were waiting for them at the airport. When they reached them Aria flew her arms around her aunts neck and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much Aunt Maggie."

"I missed you too sweetheart" she pulled back and held Aria at arms length to look her over."married life seems to be doing you well, your beautiful." She said looking proud.

"Andy. It's so good to see you again!" Maggie said pulling him in for a hug as Aria talked to Leonard.

"You to Mrs S." He said smiling and hugging her back.

"Please, it's Maggie."

After a short conversation they made their way back to Maggie and Leonard's house. It looked just the same, inside and out, Aria stood in the door way to her bedroom remembering back to when she was found, she smiled as she remembered reuniting with Andy, waking up in the morning to find everyone standing around her bed whilst under the covers her and Andy were almost naked.

"What time do we have to be at the store tomorrow?"

"The store opens at nine so half eight?"

"Sounds good."

After a while they headed down stairs to have dinner and spend time with Maggie and Leonard who seemed so thrilled to have them there.