Imagine Andy Biersack- The Spirit

ANDY:

Christmas day had arrived, Ashley woke everyone up by playing his electric guitar plugged into his amp on full blast.

Andy sat up and looked around, Aria wasn't in bed. He got up put on his jeans and a Danzig t-shirt. Everyone was gathering to the source of the loud noise, the living room. Aria wasn't there either.

"Anyone one see Aria?" Andy asked looking around

"Yeah, she left about ten minutes ago, something about last minute surprise and awesomeness." Ashley said unplugging his guitar and setting it down.

"Oh okay."

Presents were under the big christmas tree decorated in twinkly lights and multi-coloured tinsel. After a while of coffee drinking and TV watching the house phone rang. CC picked it up.

"Hey Aria!" He said. Andy's attention turned to the phone. "Um...Okay...Sure...Sammi, Ella!" CC said.

Ella and Sammi took the phone and left the room. A few minutes later they re-emerged and tried to sneakily go out the front door. Andy was very confused.

ARIA:

Aria waited in the car until she saw Sammi and Ella sneak out the front door.

"Hey. Thank you for coming out."

"Its okay whats up?" Ella said.

"i need you to sneak this in." Aria said reaching back into the car. She pulled out a carry cage.

"You did it?" Sammi said. A few days ago Aria called a house meeting and talked to everyone about getting Andy a cat, they all said that was fine but none of them thought that Andy and Aria would be away from eachother long enough for Aria to buy the cat. But she had done it, and inside the carry cage was a brand new kitten, Crow.

"Yeah."

"Awesome." Ella said.

"Yeah, we'll sneak him in for you." Sammi said taking the case.

Aria didn't know how they did it but when she entered the house everyone was clueless about the cat.

"Aria!" Andy said when she walked in. He got up off the safa and went to hug her, she pecked him on the lips and smiled.

"Where you been?" Andy asked.

"i had to buy something, we'll be back in a minute." Aria walked out of the room and upstairs. She found the girls in Sammi and Jinxxs' room with Crow.

"By the way i got you guys something!" Aria said excitedly. She pulled out three sexy santa helpers outfits, it inclued a tight red strapless dress with white around the edges, stripey white and red stockings, a santas hat and glittery red heels.

"Oh wow!" Ella said. getting up to look closer.

"I love it!" Sammi said.

They each got changed into their santa outfits and did their make-up, all smokey eyes and bright red lips.

"We look Hot!" Ella said. Aria and Sammi agreed as they made their way downstairs.

When they walked into the living room all of the guys stood up simultaneaously. Each of their jaws hitting the floor. No one said anything.

"Uh, guys. What do you think?" Aria said twirling.

Andy walked towards Aria and kissed her. "I guess you like it then?" Aria said her cheeks flushing. "love." Is all Andy said. They grinned at eachother and noticed Ella and Jake kissing and Sammi and Jinxx kissing too. CC and Ashley still stood there gawking.

"So, should we start opening gifts?" Ashley suggested.

Most of the gifts consisted of CD's, DVD's, musical instruments and books. Except for Jinxxs' gift to Sammi was much bigger, he bought her a house, it was next door to the bvb house so no body was going far, Sammi was absolutely extatic.

When it was time for Aria to give Andy his gift she ran upstairs to retrive Crow. "Okay shut your eyes Andy!" Aria called, she took crow out and walked towards Andy. "Okay open." Andy opened his eyes to see Crow.

"Crow, meet your daddy." Aria said and passed crow over.

"You didnt!"

"i did!"

"I love him! Thank you babe" Andy said, grinning. He leant down and passionately kissed her, she could hear coughs in the background and Ashley say "woah" to their sudden PDA.

"Best Christmas ever." Andy whispered in her ear, they stood for a few minutes wrapped in eachothers embrace, others were playing with their new toys, Jinxx and Sammi were next door, they decided to start moving in tomorrow. Ashley was in the kitchen starting with Christmas dinner, Aria stepped out on Andy's embrace to go help.

"Want some help?" Aria asked Ashley.

"Yeah, sure, you can start by chopping these." Ashley said pointing to some vegetables on a chopping board.

"Okay" Aria smiled at him and went to chop things, Half way through chopping her phone beeped, it was a twitter notification.

She clicked on it and it was a picture Andy tweeted of him and Crow looking adorable, the tweet said 'Thank you @AriaMarsters for Crow. Best Present ever. <3' Aria smiled, she looked over at Andy playing with Crow, he looked so happy.

Everyone gathered around the table for Christmas dinner, it was really good, Ashley was a great cook. They spent hours talking, drinking and singing christmas songs way to loud. It really was the best Christmas ever.