Imagine Andy Biersack- The Separation

"Andy...Andy." Aria rolled over and shook him, she didnt want to wake him up but his phone wouldnt stop ringing and she didnt feel comfortable answering it. "Wake Up!" She yelled, Andy bolted up.

"Whats wrong?" Andy looked at Aria panicked.

"Nothing.Just Answer Your damn phone" She giggled and hid back under the covers away from the bright light. Andy Crawled over her to get out of bed and answer his phone.

"What?...Okay, when?...Shit...No okay...See you then." Aria had no idea what was going on but when she looked over to him he looks sad and dissapointed. She held the cover close to her chest and sat up. She grabbed her underwear and sneakily put it on under the covers, "whats up babe?" Aria walked over to Andy and put her hand on his cheek. He looked up from his phone and directly into her eyes. "I have to go back on tour. I leave tomorrow morning." He was pouting. Aria didnt want Andy to leave but she didnt want their last day together for a while to be sad and mopey. She tiptoed and kissed Andy, biting his pouting bottom lip, a small moan escaped from Andy. He placed his hands on the small of her back. "Well we better make this a great day. Starting with Starbucks." Aria winked at Andy and stepped out of his embrace. She walked towards her wardrobe and he smacked Aria's ass, she squealed and turned around giving Andy fake evils. They both got dressed, they decided to make an effort because it was their last day together for however long. Andy was wearing Black Skinny jeans a white v-neck t-shirt and a black waistcoat, he even put eyeliner on. Aria put on a tight black long sleeve sweater dress, with a pair of black heels and a leather jacket. She curled her long blonde hair and put her make-up on.

They walked to starbucks hand in hand, they got a few weird looks from people but they didnt care, they were happy and nothing was going to change that. They spent the day walking around and drinking so much starbucks they thought they were going to explode. "So do you really like batman?" Andy asked looking down at her. "Are you kidding, i love batman!" Aria enthused, Aria took out her phone and took a picture of the moment. Andy just looked at her confused. "i want to remember this moment forever." She tiptoed and kissed him, she felt so much love for Andy at this moment she was trying to hold back tears. "So whats your favourite black veil bride song?" Andy asked taking her hand again.

"Thats soo hard! Your music has helped me through so much, the first song i heard was knives and pens back in 2009 and i was only like sixteenish. And then i just kind of kept track of your music.. but my favourite songs must be... coffin, in the end, and saviour, saviour helped me through a lot!"

"Im glad." He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead." I cant believe i have to go back on tour!" He moaned pulling Aria closer to him.

" I know, it feels like we only just got here." Aria wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her face against his chest so he couldnt see the pain in her eyes. She didnt want him to stay because of her, not that he would, but just incase. They walked along the beach, it wasnt exactly a nice day but it was peaceful. "How about ice-cream?" Aria suggested.

"Good plan batman." Andy headed in the direction of an ice-cream van.

"Your batman. i'm Robin!"

"Yes but it wouldnt have rhymed"

"Oh..Yeah. Its times like this you know im blonde" Aria blushed.

"Aw, its super adorable though" Andy kissed her hand.

Ice- cream in one hand and eachothers in the other they made there way back to Aria's. As soon as they shut the door behind them Andy's lips crashed on to Aria's. She was surprised to begin with but kissed back. They took a step backwards so they were against the wall, Andy didnt have to bend as far to kiss Aria as she was in tall heels. His hands were either side of her head and hers were on his hips pulling him closer. She kicked off her heels and Andy grabbed her legs lifting her up so she could wrap them around his waist. They spent the rest of the day doing this, making out, getting further and further each time until they ended up having sex on the couch, the on the kitchen table and against a wall.