Imagine Andy Biersack-The Costume

Andy had mysteriously left Aria's house at six o'clock. He mumbled something about surprise and how he loved her, he also left her with strict instructions to be in her halloween costume and ready to go somewhere in exactly two hours. Walking around her room Aria picked up her Robin costume that she dumped on the floor earlier.

In an hour Aria's long blonde hair was in perfect waves, her eyelids were covered in glittery green eyeshadow, she could still make it look dark with eyeliner, false lashes and mascara her lips were coloured in a bright ruby red. As she was done but still had an hour Aria went downstairs and watched some TV, luckily for her there were old re-runs of Buffy The Vampire Slayer which she loved.

At exactly eight o'clock Andy burst into Arias.'s house yelling "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!" He jumped into her living room in a batman costume. "how do i look baby."

"You look amazing." She got up off the couch and kissed him.

"So do you" They took a few pictures and left. Unfortunatley for Aria she was blindfolded again.

Aria was helped out of Andy's car, and lead somewhere. She could hear a door open and shut, when Andy pulled the blindfoold off the lights turned on and JJ, Ashley, CC, Jinxx, Sammi and Jake jumped out yelling "SURPRISE!" Aria just stood there shocked, no one had ever thrown her a surprise part before. The store was decorated with creepy signs, spiderwebs and spooky statues.

"Oh my god. The place looks amazing, you guys look amazing" JJ was the devil and a rather sexy one at that, she was wearing a tight red dress with a tail and a pitchfork. Aria had no idea what Ashley was dressed as, whatever it was it involved little clothing and lots of make-up. Jinxx and Sammi were some kind of dead celebrity couple that she didnt recognise, CC looked like some kind of pumpkin and Jake was a skeleton. "Thank You Guys." Aria hugged Andy, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. JJ suddenly blast out werewolves by the frantics.

"Happy Birthday Aria," She turned around to see Jake standing there.

"Thanks Jake." They were standing at a table full of snacks.

"Good day so far?" He asked picking up a dorito.

"Yeah, its been great." She said chewing on a gummy bear.

Andy was in the corner talking to Ashley and JJ, more like Andy was trying to talk to them while they flirted. Jinxx and Sammi were sat making out in the corner and CC was sat on the floor with a bottle of jack daniels and a huge bowl of some sort of candy. Andy looked over at Aria, he winked.

"He really likes you." Aria turned her attention back to Jake.

"I really like him." Aria bit her lip thinking about Andy, the way he looked at her, the way he treated her, how much they had in common, how happy she had been since they met. Aria was broought out of her daydream by a loud noise.

"i am Lightening Thunderstein...Im a jewish man who likes to rock and roll!" Andy was stood next to a table with JJ, she had clearly asked him to do the impression. Andy noticed Aria watching and started yelling again. "I will do anything you want, if you sex me up-uhhhhhh"

Aria pulled out her phone and text Andy. 'Later.' She watched his face as he recieved and read the message, he looked at her while trying not to laugh, she just winked and carried on eating gummy bears.

The night was ending, Sammi and Jinxx where somewhere making out, Andy and Aria where hidden behind the store counter making out, she saw Ashley and JJ walking hand in hand into the store back room so they were probably having sex, and she was pretty sure she saw Jake making out with a poster and CC was hitting things with his drum sticks. Like every other birthday it ended with her in bed with ice cream, but it wasnt filled with sadness or tears, just love.