Imagine Andy Biersack- The Party

Andy guided Aria through the room to the bar. "champagne?" Andy took two glasses off a passing waiter. Aria took one, it tasted sweet and expensive, but she liked it. Andy looked down at his phone and grabbed her hand again, Aria had no idea where Andy was going untill she saw four guys alll dressed similarly to Andy. It was Ashley, CC, Jinxx and Jake. Butterflies stormed through her stomache, she was hanging out with her hero's.

Aria had no idea who she was standing next too. Andy was engrossed in a conversation with some guy, he looked rich, he even smelt rich. She stayed out of the conversation. "i'll be right back" Andy touched her arm looking her directly in the eyes."

"okay" she nodded and watched as he walked away with the random rich guy. She turned around in search of the bar. It was quiet in the corner of the room. "whiskey on the rocks please" the bartender made her drink in no time. "thank you" She found a little sitting area near the bar that was empty. She sat down and took a sip of her whiskey. 

"Hey Aria."She looked up to see CC standing there. "mind if i join you?" 

"sure." She moved over for CC to sit down. 

"having fun?"

"yeah, this is really cool. You guys are so lucky, getting to attend these all the time."

"they get boring after a while. How about we go to a bar?"

"hell yes." She grinned at CC. 

"i'll be right back. Gotta tell the others" A few seconds later CC came back with Ashley, Jinxx and Jake.

"where's Andy?"she asked looking around for him

"He's in the middle of something. he'll join us in a bit" Jinxx told her. They made their way to a small bar, inside it was dim and grungy, there were small tables aroound and a few booths in the back. 

"I'll get the drinks!" Jake announced. "what do you guys want?" 

"Beer!" They all chorused. Jinxx stayed at the bar with Jake to help carry the beers back. 

"So Aria... Tell me about yourself." Ashley turned to face her waiting for the answer.

"what do you want to know?" She turned to face him.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"What! how do you know im not a virgin? Im only 21... and can i answer your questions after i'm a little more drunk?"

"you just have that look about you. im  going to take a guess and say fifteen...Hey Jake also get a round of tequila. We need to get this girl hammered!" Ashley yelled. Everyone laughed, including the bartender. 

"1..2...3.." They all downed their shots. Aria didn't like the taste of tequila, even though she drank it quite often. 

"16" Aria yelled over the music playing. 

"what?" they all chorused.

"when i lost my virginity, i was 16"

"i was so close!" Ashley threw his hands in the air.

Her phone started to vibrate, it was Andy. She got up from the table motioning to her phone the guys nodded. "Hey!" 

"Hey. So where are you guys?"

"we're at The Graphic. It's like three minutes away!" 

"okay. You sound happy" she could tell he was smiling.

"i am."

"good. I'll see you in a minute." She walked back in, the guys were laughing at something.

"So. Jake seems to think you wont win in a beer-downing competition against Ashley. I think you will." CC told her.

"Wanna prove that wrong?" Ashley asked winked at her. 

"Game on" She sat down and grabbed her full beer.

"GO!" Jake yelled.

CC was right. Aria totally kicked Ashley's ass. "Dude, you just got beat by a girl" Jake was laughing so hard her nearly fell out of the booth.

ANDY:

Andy finally managed to find the pub. It looked small and grungy, he smiled as he remembered what Aria was wearing, he couldnt stop thinking about her, how her hair went down to the small of her back in waves, her blue eyes really stood out with all the black make-up, the shapely strapless dress that made her cleavage and ass look perfect. He really hoped the guys liked her, they told me before they left that they were taking Aria to a pub to get to know her better, see what she was like, and for him to stay at the party for at least twenty minutes. 

 Inside the Jinxx, Jake and CC were all  cheering at something. Aria was standing up with her hands in the air yelling something that he couldnt quite hear. CC jumped up and hugged Aria spinning her around. "out of all the people to challege Ash, you are the first to win!" He yelled. The others got up and high fived her, she looked really happy. She turned around to head to the bar and saw him. "Andy!" She walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He couldnt help but realise how great she smelt. "want a drink?" she asked.

"hey. beer, please" He stayed at ther bar with her as she ordered everyones drinks. "so what just happened?" 

"I beat ashley. We had a competition to see who could down a whole beer faster. I won." She grinned, which made Andy automatically do the same. 

"I cant believe i missed that!" He looked over at the rest of the brides sitting at the table, they all turned to look at him. In unison they nodded, letting him know that they approve. "here let me help." he picked up some beers and carried them to the table. "Aw Ash, someone finally beat you at your own game" He fake pouted. Ashley flipped him off and join the others laughing. 

It was getting on 2 oclock in the morning. "How about we go back to mine?" Andy suggested. When they were back at his room he picked up six shot glasses and a bottle of gin. "Never have i ever?" He looked at everyone, Aria was jumping on the bed mumbling about something, CC and Jinxx were sitting on the sofa, Ashley was sitting on the bar and Jake was on the floor. It started off with "never have I ever had sex on an aeroplane." Ashley drank. 

"Ive never been on an aeroplane..."Aria slurred. She started jumping around in circles before she collapsed back down again giggling. But after a while it became more fun. "Never have i ever had sex in a public toilet before." Ashley, and Jinxx drank. 

At around four o'clock Aria was passed out on Andy's bed. "Dude she's a total keeper" Ashley said while knocking down another shot. 

"totally. She beat Ashley at drinking!" CC exclaimed. They all nodded, he was glad they all approved, he looked over to Aria. "she looks so fucking cute." He mumbled, she was curled up in a tight ball. 

"Andy's got it bad." Jake commented. "We should go." he got up, the others followed. Did he leave Aria in his bed or take her across to her room? 

"Later guys." Andy walked over and picked Aria up, she was really light. She snuggled into Andy's chest. "where are we going?" Her eyes fluttered open. 

"to your bed babe." She smiled up at him, so she liked being called babe he thought to himself. 

 "I can walk." He let go of her legs and helped her balance. She kicked off her shoes and started to undo the zipper on her dress but couldnt quite reach. "can you help me?" Could he? he thought to himself, A drunk tired Aria was asking him to undress her... He un-zipped her dress, it ended at the small of her back so all he could see was her bra strap. "thank you" she let the dress fall to the floor, she walked to her bed wearing nothing but a strappless bra and matching knickers, he tried to divert his gaze but it didnt work.

"So i'm going to leave" Andy turned on his heels to leave.

"Goodnight Andy." He turned around to see her smiling at him, she was wrapped in duvet but she still looked amazing. He walked over to her and kissed her on the fore head, "goodnight beautiful" Before he reached the door to leave she was fast asleep.