Imagine Andy Biersack- The Celebration

"Aria. You are awesome!" Ashely ran past Aria high fiving her on the way. They were all in the parking lot of mcdonalds. 

"I cant believe you punched Stacey. Her face was hilarious." Andy and Aria were trailing behind the others.

"Well shes picked on me for years, and she took it to far being mean to the one i love, and its not like im really going to see her again so i figured..."

"I love you Aria Elizabeth Marsters, you know that?" Andy turned to face Aria, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close, their lips almost touching.

"I love you too Andrew Dennis Biersack." Their lips met. They pulled away when Ashley started yelling at them from the McDonalds door way."Quit eating eachother and come eat some food!" They laughed at the comment and walked their hand in hand.

"So today was pretty cool, Aria that was amazing, im talking about the gymnastics part, although the punch was pretty awesome." Sammi said.

"Ha ha thanks." Aria said tucking into in happy meal. So did everyone else, they were getting funny looks from strangers, for a bunch of grown people dresses differently eating happy meals. But they didnt care.

"Im so proud of you" Andy said taking her hand under the table.

"Thank you guys for coming today" Aria loked at everyone, most of them smiled and nodded. "Of course." CC looked at her and smiled, Aria had a feeling her and CC would become good friends, he was just so crazy.

"So when do you guys go back on tour?" JJ asked. Aria looked at Andy, she had completely forgot about the Black Veil Brides tour. She didnt want them to go.

"Probably have to head back tomorrow.." Jinxx told them.

Andy looked at Aria pouting, he didnt want to leave Aria just like Aria didnt want Andy to leave her, she leaned over and pecked him on the lips. 

 "This is our last tour for a while, we better make it good!" Ashley said, he was dancing in his chair. 

"So where is this tour?" Sammi asked Jinxx, Aria wondered if Sammi was in the same position, having to stay home while her boyfriend, well her husband was on tour, or did she go with them?

"Only in the US, it will only be a small tour, we'll be gone less than a month." Jake informed everyone.

Aria turned and smiled at Andy, at least he wouldnt be gone for to long. "What will you guys do after the tour then?" Aria asked.

"Go back to the BVB house!" CC exclaimed. Aria thought it was really cool that the guys all lived together. 

Everyone had finished their happy meals, so they made their way back to Aria's. Aria was really tired after the competition so she went straight to bed. 

ANDY:

"You are one lucky dude." Ashley hit Andy's shoulder.

"I know. Im going to miss her so much."

"Well why dont you ask John if she can join the tour?" CC suggested

"I asked, he said no."

The room went silent, Andy could tell the guys felt kind of sorry for him. 

"Go to bed dude, spend some time with your lady before we hit the road." Jinxx pretty much shoved Andy out of the living room, but Andy obeyed and went to snuggle in next to Aria.