Imagine Andy Biersack- The Escape

ARIA:

Today Aria was finally gettting out of the hospital. Every time the guys left she would call her Aunt Maggie and arange things with her, Aria had decided to move in with her aunt and her husband Leonard who lived in Texas. Before Maggie moved she was like the mother Aria wished she had, Victoria and Maggie were nothing alike, Victoria was the stuck up blonde model who had a baby at a really young age and Maggie was the kindest and warmest person Aria knew, Maggie had said she would be more than welcome to stay with them for however long she liked.

Andy never visited, but Aria tried her hardest not to cry around the guys but when it was just her and Sammi the tears wouldnt stop coming. The weird thing was Andy was no where to be seen, but Aria had snuck a peak at Jinxxs' phone when he was asleep, he had a cryptic text from Andy's phone saying 'Gone Away. Dont Contact Me.' Nobody quite knew what to do.

"Knock Knock." JJ was at the door.

"Hey, come in."

"How you feeling?"

"Fine."

"So i did what you asked and I spoke to Maggie this morning your boxes arrived. So all your furniture, clothes and other random shit you own is in texas."

"Thank you JJ." Aria smiled, she was going to miss JJ.

"I cant believe your leaving." JJ was crying.

"holy shit i dont think ive ever seen you cry."

"shut up im not crying. My eyes are leaking." They both let out a small chuckle. JJ went to Aria's bedside and hugged her, it wasnt long untill they were both crying.

"Before i forget, you need this and this." JJ pulled out a plain ticket and passed it over. Aria took it and shoved it under her pillow. The other thing was a bag.

"This is for the flights and journeys, just to keep you entertained."

"Thank y-" Aria was interuppted by a group at the door, it was Jinxx, Sammi, Jake, CC and Ashley.

"sorry to interrupt." Ashley apologised.

"We bought McDonalds!" CC cheered.

"well i best be off."JJ stood up and hugged Aria. "Im going to miss you so much. Call me all the time." She whispered in Aria's ear.

"Bye." Everyone chorused.

"Get your asses in here guys." Everyone rushed in, passing McDonalds around. "Thank you guys."

"Welcome."

"For the food, for everything, keeping me company. Saving my life. All of it." tears were welling up in her eyes but she was smiling, she was so grateful for these people, but she had to leave.

They spent the day talking and laughing, it was kind of like old times, it reminded her of all the great times they had, the party where she first met them, when she beat Ashley in a beer drinking competition, her birthday, the tour. Aria started to get cold feet about leaving, but then thoughts of Andy would come flooding in and make her want to leave again. Her love for Andy would never die, he may have cheated but he was Aria's first real love and that meant a lot to her, she knew living without Andy would be hell but she had no other choice.

"We need you to leave, visiting times over." Aria's doctor walked into her room.

"Okay. Bye guys." They each hugged Aria and left.

"So is there a reason you didnt want me to mention anything about you being discharged? If you dont mind me asking." her Doctor asked.

"Im leaving, i didnt want them to know that."