Imagine Andy Biersack- The Tour.

Up ahead Aria could see Sammi Doll, she was standing by the gates wearing a pair of black leggings, a purple t-shirt, black high heel boots and lots of bracelets, necklaces and rings. This time her hair was red with black underneath. Sammi ran up to Aria and hugged her. Aria let go of her huge suitcase and hugged her back, she had missed her so much.

"I cant believe your finally here!" Sammi was obviously very happy about having another girl on tour.

"Me neither! I cant wait to see everyone, and Andy ive missed him so much it hurts."

"Aw, lets go!" Sammi lead Aria to her car. "So what shall we do? we have like five hours to kill, the signing isnt untill nine tonight."

"I have no idea."

"How about...We die your hair." Aria just looked at Sammi, Aria had never died her hair before, she was naturally blonde. In that moment Aria decided that she really wanted too.

"Yes!" Aria and Sammi grinned at eachother.

A few minutes later they parked outside a hair salon. "This is where i come to get my hair done when im in LA."

It was a cool looking building, lots of shiny black and chrome inside and out. The staff all had different colour hair, blue, black, red, green, Aria thought it looked awesome.

"Can i get blue hair?" Aria asked Sammi.

"Of course, its up to you!"

Aria looked in the mirror, her hair looked amazing. It was blonde at the top and bright blue underneath, a bit like Sammi's.

"I love it!"

"It does look great" Sammi complemented her.

"Thanks. Think Andy will like it?"

"I think he will love it! Fancy some shopping?"

"Hell yes"

Aria had bought her entire life savings with her which was quite a lot. Throughout her life Victoria would pay her to do things like, not coming to the house for a week because she has a man over, or getting her to buy herself some louboutins because she's to small but she would keep the money instead, Victoria even gave Aria money for liposuction but she kept the money and told Victoria to bite her, it was no wonder Aria had self esteem issues.

Aria and Sammi had both bought outfits for later. Aria had bought a new BVB t-shirt in hottopic, a tight black miniskirt, a hat and lots of layered necklaces and chunky rings. Sammi was also wearing a BVB t-shirt with red shorts, stripey tights and big nerd glasses. "I think we look hot if i do say so myself." Sammi said twirling around in her new outfit.

"I agree" The signing would be starting soon so Sammi and Aria got in the car to head to the venue.

They could see the guys siiting at a long table up ahead. CC saw her and subtly nodded at her smiling. Sammi walked her towards a tall beefy guy. "CC told me to take you to Nick here, he'll tell you where to go "

"Thank you Sammi!" They hugged and Sammi went to stand behind Jinxx.

"Nice to finally meet you Aria. Heard so much about you." Nick was guiding her somewhere.

"All good i hope" He smiled down at her,

Next thing she new she was in the line behind some BVB fan in warpaint. She took out her phone and text Andy, she could see his head down texting back. It was her turn to get BVB's autographs, she walked past the guys they high fived her on her way to Andy. His head was still down so she put the picture of black veil brides on the table. Andy picked up the pen ready to sign. "Can you sign it to the best girlfriend in the entire world?" Andy's head shot up. A grin spread across his face.

"Baby your here!" He stood up and ran around the table picking her up and spinning her around in a tight embrace."I missed you so much!" Andy bent down and kissed her passionately. She could hear the BVB fans muttering in the background. "What are you doing here?" He looked he up and down, touching her new blue hair.

"Surprising you. The guys arranged it."

"Thank you guys." Andy pulled Aria in for a hug.

Unfortunately their reunion was short because they still had the signing to get through. Aria stood behind the guys with Sammi, when the signing ended the girls were waiting for them with starbucks for everybody.

"Thanks baby" Andy took his Black coffee off of Aria, he pulled her close, trying not to burn her with the lit cigarette in his hand. Everyone but Andy and Aria went on to the tour bus, they put their drinks down and stood together. Aria got out a cigarette and lit up.

"Im so happy your here" Andy told her.

"Im so happy to be here. I think these next three and a bit weeks are going to be amazing, and ive never seen black veil brides live so, lucky me" She grinned at Andy.

"Three weeks on the road touring, with my bestfriends and my girlfriend...definately going to be amazing." Andy bent down and kissed Aria. "I love your new hair." He said tucking a strand behind her ear.

"Thanks." she blushed

"when did you get it done?"

"today, Sammi took me to get it done."

"Ah, cool." They finished their ciggarettes and walked hand in hand on to the tour bus. Inside it was made up of dark red floors and walls, the black leather sofas had matching cushions. In the back their was eight beds so there was enough for everyone to sleep but Jinxx and Sammi would probably sleep in the same bed so would Andy and Aria.

The guys had gotten changed from their leather clad outfits to jeans and tracksuit bottoms. Aria and Sammi were sat on either end of a leather sofa both in their pajamas, Sammi was wearing leggings and a a baggy pink t-shirt, Aria had on a pair of black trackies and a black batman vest top when the guys started to appear from different places. Jake came and sat inbetween them, so did Andy, but there wasnt much space so Sammi and Aria were pretty much sat on thier guys laps. Not that they were complaining.

They all spent the next few hours drinking, laughing and planning the best three weeks ever.