Imagine Andy Biersack- The Meeting

It was another boring day, Aria got up and dressed in casual attire-Black vest top with shredded black jeans and a leather jacket.- She'd been up for hours applying her heavy black make-up and listening to her favourite band Black Veil Brides. Like every saturday morning at 9.00am she was hanging out in the local record shop, Aria had done this every saturday at the same time for years. She wasnt exactly popular so she didnt many things to do to fill up her time so she maily hung out with the store manager JJ, they had become really close over the years.

"JJ i'm here!" Aria shouted as she walked into the shop. She made her way to the back of the store where there was a private room for staff only, she walked in but JJ wasn't there, but she decided she might as well make her self a coffee. Aria pretty much worked there, but without the paycheck. She sat behind the cash register playing with her long blonde hair until someone placed some albums infront of her. "Marilyn Manson, Billy Idol, The Sex Pistols. You have great taste in mus-holy shit." Standing in front of her was Andy Biersack.

Andy Chuckled and stretched out his hand for aria to shake it."Hi, im Andy."

"Aria" His hand was soft, Aria couldn't believe she was shaking Andy Freakin' Biersack's hand!

"So you like these?" He gestured to the three CD's she had in her hand.

"Love."

"Cool. Well thanks" She handed over the three CD's in a bag. "It was nice meeting you Aria. Maybe i'll see you again?"

"Yeah, sure. That would be great" She tried to keep it cool, she was sure drooling over him would definately be bad.