Imagine Andy - The Video.

Andy and Aria were laying on the couch, they were the only two on the bus, everyone else was out. Andy's head was in her lap and they were watching TV when Andy's phone went off.

"Bryan says the interview we did is up." Andy announced.

"oh cool, can we watch it?"

"of course." Andy sat up and Aria leaned back on him so she could see the interview playing on the phone. In the interview Andy was talking about how we had both changed. "We have changed a lot havent we.." Aria said.

"I think so, but i think its for the good." Andy smiled. they watched the rest of the interview in silence, just them laughing was heard. 

"Do you want kids?" Andy asked out of the blue. They were back laying on the sofa watching TV. "umm well i didnt want to for as long as i can remember, i hated the thought of bringing a life in to this crapy world. But now, im wioth you, we're married and the world isnt crappy anymore, so yeah i think i want kids. do you?"

"Yes." He said quickly." I want kids with you Aria. we dont have to try to havea baby now, but in the future..?"

"I would love to have a baby with you Andy." he grinned, grabbed Arias face and kissed her passionately.

"Well im on the pill, but that doesnt mean we cant practice for the future baby making though right?" Aria winked and unbuttoned Andy's jeans. He chuckled and layed back.