Imagine Andy Biersack- The News.

"Guess what guys?!" Jake said walking into the living room. "Ella's visiting!" He said excitedly.

"Awesome!" They chorused.

"You'll finally get to meet my fiance Aria."

"I know, I cant wait!" Aria said standing up from sitting on Andy's lap.

"Neither can Ells, she really wants to meet Andy's new babe" He said winking. It was late morning, everyone was gathered in the living room eating break-fast or drinking coffee.

"Im going to go shower." Aria told Andy.

"Okay babe." Andy said turning his attention back to the cartoon batman on TV.

"before you go, i have an announcment" Jinxx said standing up. "I just got off the phone with John. We havea gig tonight!"

"Awesome!" CC yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"Where?" Jake asked.

"Some bar. John said he would drive us, so all we have to do is arrive and play!"

"Fuck yeah!" Ashley cheered.

"Cool." Aria said walking upstairs.

"I need to get ready!" Sammi panicked

"Babe, the gig isnt untill nine, its only quater to twelve." Jinxx said looking confused

"Exactly!" Sammi said racing out of the room. "What are you going to wear?" she asked catching up with Aria at the top of the stairs

"i have no clue, i need to shower first though."

"me too! Meet in my room when your finished?"

"Okay!" they both went their separate ways.

After showering Aria threw on her robe and made her way into Sammi's room. She was already standing by a railing full of clothes.

"hey, so i went into your room and picked out two different outfits, and got two of mine. We just need to pick." Sammi said pointing to the railing that held four different outfits.

Sammi went for a grey dress with a black belt, a pair of black high heels and lace gloves. Her now blonde and pink hair was curled, and she had dark eyeshadow and red lips. "wow, you look amazing!" Aria complemented her.

"So do you!" Sammi replied. Aria was wearing a short black leather dress that was strapless and at the top there were gold stud and a pair of black high heels. Her make-up was dark and her lips were also red. Sammi let her borrow some fingerless leather gloves. Her long hair almost went to the small of her back even when it was curled.

Aria walked back into her and Andy's room to get her black nail varnish, Andy was sat on the bed in his underwear with his eyes shut. "Damn my man is sexyy" Aria said walking over to the bed, she leant down and kissed Andy.

"well hello" Andy said, kissing Aria.

She got up in search for her nail varnish. "Wow. You look...fucking amazing." Andy said gettin up of his bed, he walked towards Aria looking her over, her long legs, tiny waist and long hair. Her ruby red lips just made him want to kiss her.

Andy snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Aria wrapped her arms around his neck. "You should get dressed." She told him.

"I should. But i like it here."

"Me too" Aria couldnt help but smile

"you look amazing."

"Thank you. So do you." Aria said looking down at Andy's half naked body. They both chuckled. "I need to paint my nails." she told him.

"Well then i'll let you go" he said dramatically.

"why thank you my sexy rockstar boyfriend." Aria said kissing Andy and then stepping out of his grasp.

Andy walked to his chest of drawers and pulled out his ripped black jeans and put them on. "Ta Da! Im dressed! Want to help me put this on?" Andy said in his deep sexy voice holding up his war paint.

"Hell yeah. Just let me finish this." Andy carried on getting ready by retrieving his shoes, and leather jacket. He finished his make-up just as Aria's nails were dry.

"Lay down then" Aria told him. She smeared warpaint over Andy's chest, tracing his v-lines and getting closer and closer to his trousers making him bite his lip.

"You know what. I think i'll finish" Andy said taking the warpaint looking flustered.

Aria sat on their bed and watched Andy finish his warpaint. He put on his prophet leather jacket and shoes.

"What time is it?"

"Time to go!" Aria grabbed her purse and took Andy's hand.

The venue was packed full of bvb fans, it was more like a party than a concert but a few fans were in warpaint and merchandise.

"See you in a bit babe" Andy said quickly kissing Aria before getting on stage. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY TO ROCK?" Andy yelled into the microphone as Black Veil Brides started playing.