Imagine Andy Biersack- The Arrival

"You werent kidding when you said you barely own anything." Sammi said looking around. There were four boxes and a suitcase sitting by the door that held her things and clothes.

"Told Ya!" Aria stood up from sitting on her bed.

"So what now?" Jake asked.

"Lets load this onto the bus i guess. When do you want to leave Aria?" Andy asked.

"Um..well we can leave as soon as we get this on the bus. if you want."

"Yess!!" CC said dramatically. Everyone looked at him questionably."I dont like small towns." He explained.

"Okay that settles it, lets get the stuff on the bus and then i'll say goodby and we can head home!"

Andy, Ashley,Jinxx, and Jake carried the boxes and CC carried her suitcase. "Thanks guys." Aria said as they put the stuff on the bus. "If you guys stay on the bus for a while, i go say bye. Can we stop off at the tattoo place on the way. Please?"

"Sure." Andy said pecking her on the lips and going on the bus.

The goodbye were filled with tears and a LOT of hugs. Aria promised to visit when she could and keep in touch, her job was also availabe whenever she wants it back, if she wanted it back.

When she got back on the bus everyone seemed excited to be heading home. They had stopped off to buy moves and road munchies. Sammi and Aria sat on the floor by Andy and Jinxx, Ashley, Jake and CC sat on sofas and chairs eating junk food and drinking starbucks, they spent the journey back watching Sweeney Todd, Batman;The dark night returns, Rock of ages and other random DVD's.

It was really late when everyone got back to the bvb house so everyone grabbed their stuff and left them on the liiving room floor so they could just go to bed.

"Night Guys" Sammi said as her and JInxx walked upstairs, CC went to his room, so did Jake, Ashley layed on the sofa with a bottle on whiskey and Andy escorted Aria to their room.

"welcome" Andy said opening the door. Inside Andy's room was dark, the walls were black, he had a black black out blind, posters covered the wall, Kiss, Motely Crue, Billy Idol, there were loads, even some Black Veil Brides ones. Against the wall was a neatly made double bed. "Wow. I love it." Aria said basking in the sureality of everything.

"Im glad, because this is ours okay? And this is for you!" Andy said patting a big chest of drawers for all of her clothes.

"Aw thank you Andy."

"My pleasure. Im so glad your here."

"Im so glad im here."

They both got changed into their pajamas, and layed down on Andy's bed.

"I love You Andy Biersack."

"I love you too Aria Marsters." They said as they fell asleep.