Imagine Andy- The Snacks.

The next day Aria woke up alone. She crawled out of the bunk and pulled down Andy's t-shirt that she was wearing. Sammi was sat on the couch in her pajamas, drinking coffee from a starbucks cup.

"Morning. Sexy bed head you got there." Sammi said with a wink. Aria found a mirror and realised just how bad her hair was. "Oh wow." she said flattening her hair with her hands. "Where is everyone?"

"They went to set up. They bought us coffee, Andy and Jinxx each left us a note on the counter." Sammi pointed to the counter behind her. Aria walked over and picked up the letter, it was about Andy leaving early, but her got coffee and her loved her. Aria smiled and took the coffee.

"What time is it?" Aria sat back onto the couch next to Sammi.

"Umm..nine."

"Oh cool."

"So the party last night was pretty amazing."

"Yeah, i did body shots for the first time...that was cool."

"it was.."

They smiled at eachother and thne both got up to get dressed, knowing they had to set up the merch stall by half ten.

Aria had gotten dressed before Sammi, she was already sat on the couch in her shorts and t-shirt applying her make-up when Sammi emerged wearing shorts and a long sleeved crop top.

"You look nice." Aria said looking up from her compact mirror.

"Thanks you too." Aria finished applying her lipstick and stood up to put on her burgundy doc martens. "The dark make-up and your blonde hair go so well together..i think i might die my hair blonde again." Sammi said randomly

"ha ha thanks..you should totally do that."

"I think i will...you ready?" Sammi asked tying up her lace and standing.

"yes." Aria followed Sami off the bus and was welcomed by a cool breeze in the warm air.

Sammi and Aria started to set up the stall. It didnt take as long as the day before, as they had figured out a system.

"I'll go get some coffee. You good here."

"Yes, we dont start being crowded with people for another ten minutes."

"OKay, shall i get the guys coffee too?"

"Yeah, i think they would appreciate that."

Aria jogged to Strabucks, ordered all the drinks and walked back quickly. "here you go!" Aria handed Sammi her drink and then headed to the stage black veil brides were playing on. When Aria arrived they were on stage playing a show, so she pulled a pen and notebook out of her bag and wrote a note. 'BVB, enjoy the coffee. - Aria'. and left it under the coffee.

Rushing back to the stall Aria made it back just in time for the stall to open.

"Good timing."

"Why thank you."

They both took a sip of their coffee and enjoyed the quick peace efore the fans rushed in.

Sammi's phone rang around four, when they were packing up the rest of the merchandise back into boxes. "Hey baby." Sammi said into the phone. Aria picked up the last bpx and put it on the table.

"Hey, Aria, they finished their last set they are on the way back to the bus. Oh and Andy says he loves you."

"Tell him i love him too." Aria smiled at Sammi as butterflies swarmed her stomach.

When Sammi hung up she grabbed her bag and stood next to Aria."So shall we head back to the bus?"

"Yes, its been a long day..i need some food."

"Me too...we might have to go shopping though..i dont think we have any food. Plus side to that though is we can buy whatever we want."

"Fuck yes." Sammi and Aria high fived as they approached the bus, arms linked.

The bus was empty when they walked in, so they each separated, Aria went to brush her hair and get her purse while Sammi retouched her make-up. "Lets go!" Aria said opening the bus door.

Sammi and Aria strolled to the store, just chatting about random things and laughing. They picked up muffins, ben and jerry's ice cream, cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie, gummy bears and whipped cream.

"Did you see the looks the shop keeper was giving us?" Sammi laughed as they left the store.

"Yeah...he clearly underestimates the capacity of the petite womans stomach...did the make any sense?" Aria laughed even harder.

"Yeah!"

They walked back towards the bus, each carrying a bag when their names were being called.