Imagine Andy Biersack- The Party.

"What the fuck does one wear to a party full of good looking famous rockstars?" Aria asked Andy.

"Anything, you'll stil be the most beautiful person there." Andy wrapped his arms around her wait and lifted her slightly off the floor so their lips could touch.

"Awh, your so cute." Aria put her hand on Andys cheek. "But i still have no idea what to wear. Im going to go discuss this with Sammi."

Aria stepped out of Andy's grasp and headed to find Sammi.

Sammi was already dressed, wearing a leather skirt, a purple sheer t-shirt tucked in, over the top was a cross necklace. her hair, recently died blonde and purple looked amazing with her outfit.

"You look amazing." Aria said walking over to her and sitting on the bed.

"Thanks. You look....relaxed." Aria laughed and lookeds down at herself, she was wearing a black silk dressing gown.

"I cant decide what to wear."

"Well then i shall come and help you."

"Thank you." They went to Aria's wardrobe and looked around.

"what about these leather shorts....this black t-shirt and this hat because its cute." Sammi laid down the clothes, the shorts, a black long sleve t-shirt and the hat.

"Your amazing. thank you." Aria hugged Sammi.

"your welcome. see you in a minute." Sammi left, closing the door. Aria put on the outfit, adding jewelery and a pair of shoes. Outside chairs were strewn around, heaters set up around outside so no one freezes,

"Well you look sexy. " Andy said from behind her, reaching around and wrapping his arms her waist.

She turned around, Andy was wearing black jeans, a t-shirt and suspenders.

"thank you. you look incredibly hot. like always." Andy passed her a cup, filled with an unknown liquid.

"What is this?"

"I dont know, Ashley made it. Tastes good though."

"okay then." Aria took a sip, Andy was right, it was delicious.

It wasnt long untill people were gathering, Music was blaring from the bus, people were dancing and drinking.

Aria grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped the top off on the counter, not knowing where the bottle opener was. she took a sip, looking outside at everyone, Andy laughing with Matt Good and CC, Ashley was talking to some people she didnt recognise, Jinxx was sitting with Sammi drinking and Jake was with Ronnie. Aria smiled at how perfect her life had turned out.

"Hey Aria." Someone said behind her retrieving a beer from the fridge. Behind her was Kellin Quinn.

"Hi, i still cant get over everyone knowing my name!"

Kellin chuckled, "You get used to it. Having fun?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, this is a great party."

"Glad you think so, want to know the real reason its happening?"

"Yeah" Kellin looked at her curiously.

"Andy saw me talking to Taylor Momsen earlier, and lets just say i am probably her biggest fan, so on the spot Andy invited her to a party we were apparently having just so i can hang out with my idol."

"Wow, thats pretty awesome."

"Yeah."

"Well she's outside, so she came."