Imagine Andy Biersack- The Friendship

Aria was upstairs with Andy, laying on their bed talking when they heard Jake and Ella come through the door. "Im nervous" Aria admitted.

"Why?"

"What if she doesnt like me?" Aria said looking up at Andy.

"She's going to love you. Just like i do, just like Sammi and the guys. C'mon" Andy said getting up and gently pulling Aria with him. Aria flattened down her outfit, she went with a pair on black skinny jeans, a baggy white and black stiped t-shirt, boots and some jewelery. Andy took her hand and they descended down the stairs together.

"You must be Aria! Its so good to finally meet you!" Ella said walking over to Aria and friendly hugging her. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a navy t-shirt. Aria could see why she was a model, she was really tall, skinny and beautiful. Jake and Jinxx were really lucky guys.

"Its so good to meet you too!"

"From what ive heard about you i can tell we are going to be great friends!"

"I hope so!" They grinned at eachother, Aria couldn't believe she had been nervous.

"So how about i get cleaned up and we all go out to dinner?" Ella suggested.

Everyone agreed and went their separate ways to get changed. "See that wasnt so bad was it?" Andy said when they were back in their room.

"She's awesome"

"Yeah, now you will have two bestfriends..."

"Yeah" Aria smiled."So what should i wear?"

"Your asking me what you should wear?"

"Yes...Pick anything..and i will wear it."

Andy raised his eyebrow, he walked to Aria's chest of drawers and pulled out some sexy lingerie.

"I should have known..."

"Okay okay." ANdy rummaged through her draws for a while so Aria sat down on their bed."Shut your eyes." Aria covered her eyes and layed back.

"Okay open." Andy was holding up her outfit. It was a tight black peplum dress . On the floor was a pair of really high platform heels.

"Wow. I love it!" Aria got up and took the outfit from Andy.

"Good. Now get dressed." Andy said walking past her and smacking her ass.

Aria put on the dress, it fit like a glove. Slipping on the heels she turned around to look in the mirror.

"You look wonderful!" Andy complemented. He was wearing Black jeans and a Grey shirt.

"Thank you. You look hot!"

"Thanks." Andy said walking up behind Aria in the mirror. He moved her long blue and blonde hair out of the way and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Ive missed that"

"me too."

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah."

Downstairs everyone was waiting, all the guys looked handsome in their skinny jeans and shirts. Ella was wearing a black and red floral dress and really high heelsthat made her long legs look even longer. Her long brown hair was straight and her make-up natural. Sammi was wearing a light blue dress and hold ups, she was wearing matching light blue heels, her make-up was lighter and her hair was curled.

Dinner was fun, everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. Aria and Ella got to know eachother and Ella was right, they would be bestfriends. After they finished their meals they stayed at the restaurant and talked for a while.

"If you could have any pet what would you get?" Jinxx asked everyone.

"Ive got all the pets i need." Ashley said refering to his dogs.

"A cactus." Aria said randomly.

"What the fuck?" Jake said laughing.

"well i never had a pet,i wanted one but Victoria wouldn't let me have any so i bought myself a cactus, and then i bought another one, i had quite a collection."

"Aww" Andy said pulling Aria close to him and kissing her forehead."I want a cat."

"What would you call it?" Sammi asked.

"Crow."

"Aww." Ella said smiling.

"So how long are you staying Ells?" CC asked.

"Well i managed to get three weeks off. So i'll be here for Christmas!! And Andy's birthday of course."Ella said happily.

"Hell yeah!" Andy said enthusiastically.

"So what do you want done for your birthday babe?" Aria asked Andy.

"i dont know. Not much. As long as you guys are all thereit will be great/" Andy said sincerley. Aria leant up and kissed him softly on the lips.

"So shall we get going?" Jake suggested. Everyone agreed so they all made their way back to the bvb house. When they got back everyone went back to their room.

"She's so nice!" Aria said about Ella

"I told you everything would be fine."

"I know. " Aria walked over to Andy and kissed him, it was deep and passionate.

"I love you"

"I love you too Andy."

They kissed again, Andy wrapped his hands around her small waist, Aria's arms wrapped around his neck. Andy pulled her closer so their chests were pressed against eachother. He slowly unzipped her dress, Aria moved her hands from around Andy's neck so the dress could drop on the floor. She started unbuttoning Andy's shirt, they fell back on to the bed and got under the black bed sheets. Quietly so no one could hear, they made love.