Imagine Andy Biersack- The Wake-up.

"Aria." she felt a slight nudge, "Aria." Andy said again. She opened her eyes from a deep, pecefull sleep to see Andy sitting next to her.

"Goodmorning." She said smiling, she rolled over to see Andy sat cross legged towards her.

"Good morning my beautiful fiance." Andy grinned.

"I love the sound of that!"

"me too."

"Well i mad us a morning bed picnic." Andy said pointing to the tray of toast.

"Cool. Thank you."

"Welcome."

Aria sat up and pulled the covers with her to cover her naked body. She grabbed Andy's white shirt he was wearing last night and slipped it on.

"Im so happy." Aria said, she was curled up in Andy's lap, they had finished their morning bed picnic and were basking in their happiness.

"Me too. I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"And i can't wait for you to be my husband."

"We should probably head next door. They have no idea if you said yes..."

"Really? Did anyone have any doubt i wouldn't have said yes?"

"Not really...but you never know." Andy joked.

"Okay." Aria crawled off of Andy's lap and got dressed, She pulled on a simple black dress that had white skulls on it. Aria left her make-up simple, just applying eyeliner and mascara.

"Ready?" Andy called

"1 sec!" Aria grabbed her doc martens and quickly put them on. She rand downstairs and into Andy's arms who was waiting by the door. "I love you."

"And i love you."

Aria stopped to admire her new ring before she followed Andy out of the house. Andy turned the door handle to find it unlocked. They let themselves in to find the TV playing some sort of horror movie while they were all asleep on the floor.

"Awh. They are all so cute when they are asleep." Aria said refering to the usually hyper and crazy bvb members that were fast asleep.

Andy sneakily ran into the kitchen and grabbed a saucepan and wooden spoon. Aria only just managed to cover her ears before Andy started banging on the pan.

Everyone on the floor was now awake, and not very happy and being rudely awoken. "Guess what guys...She said yes!" Andy shouted enthusiastically.

"Congratualtions!" They all chorused, some more excited than others because they had only been awake 5 seconds.

"Im so happy for you!" Sammi said jumping up and running over to Aria and giving her a huge hug.

"Thank you!"

"We have to start planning asap!"

"yeah" Aria said excited, she couldn't wait to start planning her wedding with the love of her life Andy Biersack.

"Can we start tomorrow though? I kind of just want to bask in this."

"Of course, we can start planning the wedding whenever you guys want."

"Tomorrow sound okay to you babe?" Aria asked Andy.

"Absolutely." Andy said, grinning at her.

"How about i make us some coffee." Jinxx said shuffling to the kitchen.

Everyone followed Jinxx to the ktichen and sat somewhere. "We really are happy for you guys. Its just too early." CC said.

"I know dude. Thank you." Andy said walking over to Aria and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"So what are we doing today?" Jake asked.

"Well i was thinking we celebrate?" Andy said.

"Okay. How?" Ashley asked suddenly joining the conversation.

"What about...Spending the whole day at the movies like that time in that New Orleans place and then getting dinner." Andy said hopefull.

"New Orleans Place?" Aria asked.

"Oh yeah, this one time we spent the entire day at the movie theatre just watching all the movies." Ashley explained.

"That was a good day..." Jake said remenising.

"So how about it?" Andy asked.

"Sounds good to me." Aria said.

Everyone else agreed and started do dissapear one by one to get dressed. Soon enought they were all piling into cars and heading to the movie theatre.