Imagine Andy Biersack- The Ready

The time to go back on tour was quickly apporoaching. Andy and Jinxx had already spoken to John about Sammi and Aria going on tour too and her was perfectly fine with it, as long as they still worked at the Merchandise stalls.

This tour was going to be different, bigger bus, more bands, bigger venues. All of BVB was very excited and constantly tweeting so.

"Wassup Ari." Sammi said walking into her and ANdy's bed room.

"Nothing, wassup with you Sammi?" Aria stopped looking through her wardrobr and turned to Sammi,

"Nothing. Just bored of staring at my wardrobe so i figured i would come see how my best friend is, that is all." Sammi said sitting on the bed.

"Ah, cool. Well i am glad you did. Fancy going shopping? I am lacking packing motivation."

"Ditto. Lets go!" Sammi said enthusiastically.

They got into Sammi's car and turned up the stereo, Paramore started playing and they sang along the whole way.

"Where to ?"

"Hottopic of course!" Sammi said and lead the way,

They tried on a few things but mainly just bought. Aria had got a few more band shirts, New Years Day, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon and a Falling In Reverse. She also picked up a few accessories.

"Aria, you should totally buy this, its so you." Sammi said as they passed a shop window. She was pointing to a black and red skater skirt with attatched braces.

"You think?" Aria asked.

"Hell Yeah."

"Okay!" Aria said excitedly and went into the shop.

An hour later, shopping bags and starbucks in hand the girls made their way back home.

"I feel like i have my motivation back." Sammi said proudly.

"Me too."

"So how about we go to mine, you help me pack, and then we go to yours and i help you?" Sammi asked.

"Sounds great! I suck at packing." Aria admitted.

Aria took out her phone to call Andy.

"Hey babe." Andy answered.

"hey, im back from the mall. What are you boys up too?"

"Well we were going to back, but we got distracted." Andy admitted.

Aria laughed, "Okay then, well im going to Sammi's and then home, so i'll see you later?"

"You will indeed, love you baby."

"Love you too." Aria hung up and followed Sammi into her house.

It took a surprising amount of time to pack two suitcases of clothes. But eventually they managed to fit all of Sammi's clothes, shoes and make-up. They made their way to Aria's afterwards, when they arrived Andy was sait in the kitchen eating a pot of pudding.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" Aria asked watching him eat the tiny food.

"Eating pudding. It's yummy." Andy said barely taking his eyes of the pot.

"Well have fun." Aria chuckled. "We are going to pack my suitcase."

"Okay cool. I packed a while ago, my suitcases are by my wardrobe." Andy told them

"Okay." Aria kissed him on the cheek and went up stairs leaving him to his pudding.

Aria's suitcase took less time to pack because she didnt have as many clothes as Sammi. Aria packed Three Black Veil Brides, Two Sleeping With Sirens , one Pierce The Veil , Two New Years Day, One Pretty Reckless and one Falling In Reverse shirts, a bunch of other random t-shirts were also folded neatly and added in. Aria packed a bunch of black skinny jeans, both ripped and normal as well as skirts, shorts and leggings.

As instructed from the last tour she went on she also pack a few bikini's, a few pairs of pajamas and so dresses incase of fancy night outs.

"I think we are officially packed." Aria let out a sigh of relief.

"Awesome!" Sammi cheered.

"All we need to do now is just add our make-up bags and we are ready for tour." Aria sat back on her bed and relaxed.

"Hey girls." Andy said walking into the room. He picke dup Aria's suitcases and put them next to his.

"Hey Andy!" Sammi said jumping up." I am going to go home and see my husband." Aria waved goodbye as Sammi turned around and left.

"Good day?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, watched an awesome movie." Andy said smiling.

"Cool."

"What about yours?"

"Yeah it was good."

"Looking forward to tour?"

"Yes!!! Are you? Its going to be so much fun!!"Aria enthused.

"Yeah, its going to be great" Andy grinned and layed back. Aria layed back with him and snuggled close.

It wasnt long before they were both fast asleep wrapped in eachothers warm embrace.