Imagine Andy Biersack- The Secrets

It was winter, snow lined the streets. ice cracked underneath Aria's foot steps. She was on her way to the record store. JJ called her this morning complaining that she was ill and someone had to open the store leaving Aria with that responsibility, On the plus side JJ said Aria would get paid. She liked being alone in the store, she got to play whatever music she liked, do whatever she wanted, and sundays were usually slow anyway.

A few seconds after she stepped foot in the store there was a knock at the back entrance. Aria made her way to the door, turning the heating up on the way. Outside was the delivery guy holding a large box with the stores name on it. "Hi Aria" She moved out of the way to let him in.

"Hello James. Nice too see you again, its been a while" James was a middle-aged man, tall, with a balding head.

"Here are the posters JJ ordered. That girl spends a considerable amount of money on these things!"

"Yeah, well you know JJ, she loves having posters all around this place."

"Well i best be off. Take care."

"You too" Aria always liked James, he was always so kind and caring. But he was right, JJ did spend a lot of money on posters, and there was a lot of them. After an hour of drinking coffee, listening to music, and trying to put up over 50 new posters, someone finally walked into the store.

"Aria" She turned around to see Andy standing there, his hands tucked into the front pockets of his black jeans. He looked like he had just stepped off the front cover of a magazine.

"Andy, hi" He walked further into the shop and leant against the counter.

"Need a hand with that?" He pointed to the rolls of magazines she was balancing.

"Yes please." He walked even closer, taking some of the posters from her. "Thank you."

"No problem. So what are you up to?"

"JJ, the manager wants me to put up all these posters around the store."

"You want some help?"

"Dont you have some awesome rockstar event to be at?"

Andy laughed "No im here alone, on my way to Ohio on a mini vacation."

"Well then sure. Thank you." After half an hour of talking and putting up large amount of posters. Aria and Andy went on a break. "You know, your nothing like i thought you would be."

"How so?"

"Well i thought you'd be all stuck up and douche-bagy. No offence. But your not."

"None taken. Your not to bad yourself" Andy picked up his black coffee and winked. " So im leaving tomorrow. Um..Can i have your number?"

"Yeah" She couldnt believe it. THE Andy Biersack was asking her for her number! The day went really fast, her and Andy spent the day laughing, playing music, and having loads of fun. "Im going to get a real drink. You want one? We have whiskey..vodka?"

"Whiskey, please"

"coming right up!" Aria walked over with two glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Cheers" They chorused, chinking glasses.

They had been drinking for hours, they were really getting to know eachother. Andy turned up the stereo blasting out Billy Idol "Dancing With Myself"

"I Love this song!" Aria yelled. After dancing manically she decided she was too hot, so she layed down on the ice cold floor.

"What are you doing?" Andy laughed, looking at her like she was crazy. Aria spread out like a starfish and shut her eyes.

"Im starfishing, on the floor, because its cold."

"What the fuck!" Andy bent down and grabbed Aria's arm just as she bolted up. She didnt realise her arms were so exposed. She had to explain the scars up her wrist.

"Fuck." Aria cursed. She never let any body close enough to have to share this kind of information. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Im bipolar."

"Oh my God. Im sorry, i didnt mean to overreact"

"Its okay. I should go home." Aria got up and tried to find her bag.

"No dont go. tell me about it."

She hesitated, but sat back down on the cold floor. "Well i got diagnosed with bipolar disorder when i was 16. I started self harming when i was 12. My life's been pretty sucky. I grew up with just a mum, and she hates me. I never had any real friends, so ive never had to talk about this" Aria started to really cry. "But ive been clean for three years now. The scars are just a constant remidinder of the hatred i felt towards everything and myself" She wasnt sure how Andy was going to react, but instead of saying anything he just hugged her, he held her there for a good few minutes stroking her hair trying to calm her.

"Im here for you."