Imagine Andy Biersack- The List.

Andy and Aria were sat on their black leather sofa rumaging through the boxes they retriveved from Victoria's house.

You were such a cute baby" Andy said picking up one of the very few photos that were taken when she was young. "thanks.." Ara said blushing.

"Found all of my posters." Aria said slightly chuckling as she opened a big box full of at least thirty posters.

"Woah." Andy said leaning over to take a look. " We can put these up if you want?" 

"What in our room?" 

"Yeah, the room has all of mine in there so we should add yours. It will be like a poster room..." Andy rambled. 

"We are probably the only married grown-ups that still have walls covered in posters." Aria smiled.

"Your probably right." Andy smiled back and leant forward to kiss Aria." Shall we?" Andy asked grabbing the box of posters.

"We shall." Aria laughed and followed Andy to their bedroom

They pulled out all of the posters, there were so many, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, The Pretty Reckless, Falling In Reverse, New Years Day, Nirvana, The Ramones, Picture Me Broken, Billy Idol, Marilyn Manson,The Sex Pistols, Paramore, Motionless In White, Fall Out Boy and so many more.

"I think it is safe to say, we have run out of wall." And chuckled.

"Yeah, I think so too. And Ceiling." They both looked up to see more posters spread across the ceiling.

"It looks great." 

"That it does husband of mine." Aria smiled and kissed Andy.

"You have great taste in music by the way." Andy said before kissing Aria back.

"Why thank you." They fell back on the bed. "Do you every think that we will end up a borning married couple?" Aria asked.

"Absolutely not!" Andy reassured. He leaned in and passionately kissed Aria, making her forget about her worries.

After a while of making out they made their way back to the boxes. "What is this?" Andy asked curiously, he held up a black notbook that had 'Private' tipexed on it with skull and bones underneath.

"Oh You cant look at that." Aria went to grab it but Andy moved. 

"Is it your diary?" 

"No."

"Then What Is it?" Andy asked giving her his cute puppy dog eyes.

"Its my bucket list. From when i was like sixteen."

"Please can i take a look" 

"No! Inside is just stuppid hormonal crazy teenager shit that JJ and I wanted to do but..." Aria rambled but Andy cut her off by kissing her. 

"Please." He asked nicely.

"Okay.." Aria gave in.

"Yesss." Andy opened the book, his eyes widened as he read on. Aria blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Have sex in a limo...Kiss a girl...Go To a concert...Kiss Someone Famous...Sex Scenarios...Get A Tattoo...Have Sex in a public Bathroom..." Andy rose his eyebrows. "You were right about the horomonal part." Andy teased.

"Yeah. I didnt do much on it.." Aria admitted.

"Well thats about to change." Andy jumped up.

"What do you mean?" 

"We, my lovely wife, are going to finish your bucket list." Andy said.

"Oh no, we cant."

"Why Not?" 

"Because, i wanted to this stuff when i was younger, but now...it would just be weird." Aria said.

"No it wouldn't. C'mon you were the one worrying about being boring! Let's do it!!"

"Okay!" Aria jumped up next to Andy. "So whats first?" 

"Strip Poker. But we already did that." Andy saind grabbing a pen and ticking it off.

"Next?"

"It says here, convince someone im famous. But it's already ticked off...Who did you pretend to be?"  Andy asked.

"Well, I got all dressed up and managed to convice a whole store i was Taylor Momsen, with JJ's help and great acting skills yelling, "Holy shit its Taylor Momsen." It was very fun." Aria laughed at the memory.

"I can see it." Andy said staring at Aria intensley.

"Okay what about the third thing?" Aria asked.

"Have sex in a car." Andy grinned and grabbed his keys. 

"Are we seriously going to have sex in your car?" Aria asked laughing.

"Hell Yes." Andy and Aria got in the car, and he drove to an empty, deserted lot.

They climbed into the back. "Did you know that i lost my virgingity in the back of a car." Andy informed.

"Would it be creepy if i said i knew that?" Aria asked. 

"Yes." Adny laughed.

"Well i only do know that because when you were on tour that time i missed you so much so i watched the Bryan Stars interviews so i could hear your voice." 

"Aw your so cute." Andy kissed Aria, she kissed back and they shifted into a comfortable position.

A while later they both climbed back into the front. "Tick!" Andy yelled. 

"Weirdo." Aria laughed, they drove back home, ticking a few things off the lost on the way. "Well I can definately cross off kiss someone famous." Aria said.

"True that!" Andy said and kissed Aria to prove the point.

"The next thing on the list...Kiss a girl." Andy grinned mischeviously.

"Okay,Lets go to Sammi's." Aria said. Andy quickly did something on his phone before taking Aria's hand and  heading over to Sammi's. 

They knocked on the door, Ashley answered. "Hey Guys, enter." He said moving out of the way. 

Everyone was in the living room except from Sammi, she was heading out of the kitchen. Andy sat down with the rest of the guys on the couch. 

"Hey Aria!" Sammi walked towards her and kissed her quickly.

"Woahh." The guys chorused.

"Awesome," Ashley said. 

Both the girls shot him looks and called him a perv.

"Tick!" Andy yelled. 

"What was that about?" Aria asked, still confused.

"Andy text me saying that you needed to kiss a girl for your bucket list. So i figured i might as well make it less awkward." Sammi smiled.

"Well thank you." Aria laughed.

"So what have you guys ticked off already?" Jake asked

Aria and Andy looked at eachother, both blushing. 

"We ate 20 chicken nuggets in a minute"  Andy said proudly.

"Cool." CC said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we should go home now though." Andy said getting up.

"Bye guys." Aria said.

"Bye!" They chorused. 

"Thanks for the Kiss Sammi!" Aria called as she walked through the door.

"Welcome!" Aria heard Sammi yell before the door shut.

"Well, lets go have sex in the shower." Andy said wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked across the road to their house.