Imagine Andy Biersack- The Time.

The time of the tour had arrived. Aria still hadn't decided if she was going to go to the concert and see bvb. Josh, Keegan and Harley had bought tickets for the four of them to go, when Aria told them she might not go they were gobsmacked, they couldnt understand how she wouldnt want to go.

Ashley had kept in touch, he also kept his word, none of the guys or sammi knew where Aria was, she was grateful for that. Aria snapped out of her trance by her phone ringing. It was Ashley.

"Hey Ashley."

"Hey."

"Whats up?"

"Nothing, i just thought i would let you know we are in G-Ville and setting up."

"Okay thank you."

"You decided if your coming or not?"

"Not yet.."

"Please please please pretty pretty please!"

"I dont know."

"Please Aria." Ashley suddenly turned serious.

"....Okay."

"YES! See ya later."

"Bye Ash."

She hung up, the reality that she had said yes hit her. "Shit!" She accidently cursed out loud. Butterflies swarmed through her stomach because she was about to see the man that she way crazy in love with.

Aria ran to her closet picking out a skirt and bvb t-shirt, similar to what she wore to her first concert. well it was a signing but she didnt care. She applied her make-up and curled her hair, her hair was still blue, she liked it so she kept on dying it blue every time it faded. Aria added bracelets on either arm to hide her scars.

Aria picked up her phone and called Harley. "Hey Harley."

"hey Hun."

"You guys still got that extra ticket?"

"yes. Oh My God!! Are you coming?" She squealed down the phone.

"yes im coming!"

"YAY! Guys, Aria's coming" She heard her say, the guys responded in cheers and the word 'awesome' "We'll pick you up in 15"

"Okay" They hung up and Aria made her way downstairs. In the living room Maggie and Leonard were sat on the sofa nursing cups of coffee and watching a film that Aria didnt recognise.

"Where are you off too?" Leonard asked.

"A concert."

"Ooh cool, who's playing?" Maggie asked

"Black Veil Brides." Maggie smiled at her, Aria had told her about them coming and whether or not she should go because of everything that happened. Maggie had told her to follow her heart. So she did.

"Have fun baby girl."

"Will do." Aria smiled and exited the living room making her way to the kitchen to get a drink. Rummaging through the cupboards to find something to eat Aria came across a pack of gummy worms. Aria sank down to the floor with the packet, bringing back memories of their road trip to hollywood, the weekend they became a couple. In that moment Aria realised she was doing the right thing.

When they arrived at the concert butterlies were swarming through Aria's stomach. Aria had spotted Jinxx and Sammi walking around hand in hand, Aria had freaked out and hid behind Josh, they didnt notice but unfortunately for Aria, Harley had noticed Sammi doll and Jinxx and had went to ask for an autograph.

"Oh my god im such a big fan its so great to meet you!" Harley was fangirling.

"Aria why are you hidning behind me?" Josh said really loudly.