Imagine Andy Biersack- The Surprise

CC:

We had been back on tour for almost a week and all ndy did was play, drink and mope. He must really like Aria because CC had never seen Andy like this before. 

"So ive been thinking" CC announced. Andy was outside having a cigarette so it was just the rest of the guys and Sammi. 

"Wow, dont hurt yourself dude." Ashley commented, everyone laughed.

"Fuck you ash. No ive been thinking about Andy and how al he does is mope."

"Right..." Jake said.

"Well we managed to convice John to get us this bigger bus because you know you two are married now and cant be separated or whatever, so i think if we all try we can get john to agree to one more girl on the bus..." CC pointed to Jinxx and Sammi.

"Thats a really good plan CC" Sammi seemed to like the idea so he just had to get the others in.

"Im in, that chick is awesome! Ashley said jumping up and dancing his way to the fridge to collect another beer.

"totally" Jinxx and Jake chorused. Yes! CC thought to himself, now with all of their persuasion Aria would be allowed to tour with us.

"But dont tell Andy, i want it to be a surprise." CC told them, they all agreed to keep it a secret.

ARIA: 

Aria's phone buzzed, it was a text from CC. There was an attatchment of a picture of Andy in his batman onsey looking sad. 

'Why's he so sad?' Aria text back.

'He misses you' Aw, Aria thought to herself. She didnt like that Andy was sad, but there was nothing she could do about it when they were so far away from eachother. 

'Check Your Mailbox' Another message popped up from CC.

Aria put on a pair of leggings and a baggy BVB t-shirt and went to the mail box. Inside was one envelope with her name and adress on it. 

Before she could open it her phone started blasting out Black veil brides In the end, CC was calling her.

"Hey CC"

"Hey Aria. Have you opened it yet?" he sounded excited

"No ive just got it out the mail box."

"Okay...Have you opened it yet?" 

"Jeez CC, are you drunk at ten in the morning?"

"No.."

Aria put the phone on speaker and opened the envelope. "Okay im opening it now." Inside was a plane ticket to LA, and a piece of paper with instructions. "CC..."

"Yes." 

"Why did you send me a plane ticket and instructions?" 

"Because! Andy's so fucking miserable without you!! We all want you on tour with us, please come?"

"Oh My God! Yes CC of course i'll come!" Aria started jumping up and down in the kitchen.

"Guys, she said she'll come!" Aria heard CC yell, she could hear cheers and yelling in the background.

"Just follow the instructions, and DO NOT tell Andy, we want it to be a surprise."

"Okay, my lips are sealed." They hung up and Aria read the instructions.

1- Pick out loads of clothes, everything leggings, jeans, shorts, skirts, t-shirts, dresses and bikinis okay? you never know whats going to happen on tour. 

2- i know you wear a lot of make-up (which is totally awesome by they way) so bring lots.

3- BRING CONDOMS! we dont want any mini Aria's or Andy's popping out on a tour bus.

4- It can get a little boring on the bus so my suggestion is bring a book. 

5- Bring whatever else you need. Your flight is booked for 17th, the plane ticket should have all the details.

When you arrive in LA Sammi will pick you up from the airport, you guys can hang out and waste time and then Sammi will bring you back to the bus so you can get changed and then bring you to the signing with a pass that will let you become first priority at the signing so you can surprise Andy! See you soon :) 

Aria couldnt wait, she was practically crying with happiness. Aria packed all her jeans which were only about five pairs of black jeans, some with rips, some with lace under the rips and some normal. A pair of leggings, two pairs of shorts, loads of band t-shirts, tank tops and t-shirts that had funny comments on them. She also packed quite a few dresses, most of them black but some were grey, purple and there was a red one. Aria grabbed her suitcase and neatly put the clothes inside adding some tights, hold ups, underwear and other things. In an hour she was completely packed.

Aria's phone buzzed again, she thought it would be CC checking she had everything but it was Sammi. 'Hey are you excited!!??' 

'Really excited!! Ive missed everyone, expecially you Sammi Doll<3' When they were in town Aria and Sammi Doll really connected, Aria really thought they could become great friends.

'I've missed you too, it will be great to have another girl on the bus!!'

Aria went to bed early that night, setting her new alarm for early in the morning to catch the flight to LA.