Imagine Andy Biersack- The Relationship

Aria was woken up that morning by light knocking on the door that separated her and Andy's room. "Come in!" she rolled on to her back and pulled the covers up covering her almost naked body. "Goodmorning sleepy head" Andy walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. "you sound very chipper this morning." Aria noted. "well i am very chipper!" He replied. "I was thinking we could go into Hollywood today, if you want?" She noticed how he was more dressed up than usual, he was wearing black jeans, that didnt have any rips in them, a white t-shirt with a short sleeeved black distressed denim jacket. "yeah that sounds good! can you pass me my robe?" She sat up in bed holding the duvet to her chest. "Thank you" she said as he passed it to her, it was difficult to put on a robe while trying not to flash Andy. "i'll go get changed!" She walked to the bathroom in her small robe, Her make-up was smadged down her face but her hair was still presentable. In fifteen minutes Aria had fresh black make-up on, her hair was still as wavy as last night. She had on a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a baggy low circle neck t-shirt that you could only just see her black bra through. "It must be the hollywood mirrors that make everything look different." she mumbled while checking herself out in the mirror. "i look like Kendall Jenner!" she exclaimed. To finish off the outfit she stuck her black heels on from last night, she definately looked ready for hollywood.

"im ready!" She walked out of the bathroom, Andy was lying on her bed with his hands tucked behind his head, he was humming the tune to a song she didnt recognise."You look nice" he said getting up.

"thanks" She smiled, she never liked getting complements until now. They started driving, the top was down and music was blaring in Andy's car. Their first stop was Sunset Strip. They passed shops after shops, "maybe i should get a tattoo while im here." Aria said as they passed a tattoo parlour.

"That would be cool. what would you get?"

"No idea. I already have three."

"Really! where?" He looked shocked.

"I have J'adore, here" She pointed to her inner left arm, J'adore was written in small neat writing. " i have Vous Etes Belle... tattooed on my foot." She slipped off her left shoe to reveal the writing on the inside of her foot, it was in neat calligraphy. "And then i have the infinity symbol on the back of my neck." She said moving her hair out of the way to reveal the tattoo.

"what do they stand for?" He asked, he looked amazed.

"J'adore means i adore you and vous etes belle means you are beautiful."

"thats really cool Aria."

They walked around for a while, going in and out of shops. Andy took her hand and dragged her into starbucks. "It's like you read my mind!" Aria clapped her hands and placed her order. "I was thinking.." Aria and Andy sat down opposite from eachother at a small table. "for a tattoo, do you remember when i was really upset one day when you were on tour and you sent me a text message telling me to stay strong?"

"Yeah,"

"well how about i get that tattooed on me?"

"that would be awesome... Get it here." Andy grabbed her wrist and stroked the scars with his thumb. They locked eyes for a few seconds. "Okay" she agreed.

Andy stayed with Aria the whole time she was getting the tattoo. She got it so it covered most of her wrist. "Now you'll never forget me" Andy gave an eveil laugh.

"I could never forget you Andy." The tattoo didnt take long, they were in and out of the parlour within half an hour. "Do you like it?" Andy asked stadning opposite and holding her hand.

"I Love it." They walked hand in hand through a mall, "How about some photos?" She stopped in front of a photo booth.

"Hell Yes." Andy followed her inside, they sat down and entered the correct amount of change. The first one they took they just smiled, the second one they pulled a funny face, the third Aria kissed Andy's cheek while he stuck his tongue out. They hesitated, there noses almost touching, both their breathing became more heavy, staring into eachothers eyes Andy leant in even further. There lips touched, they were kissing. Andy moved his hand to Aria's waste. "Fuck" Aria muttered as she hit her elbow on the side of the booth.

"i think we should get out of here." Andy suggested, he leant his for head against Aria's looking in eachothers bright blue eyes. "Lets go" Aria took Andy's hand and went to retrieve the photos. "Awh." He took the photos from Aria, the last photo was of them kissing. Now they were out he leant down and kissed her lightly on the lips. "how about we go back?" Andy asked, Aria had her fingers hooked through his belt loops. "Yeah."

As soon as they stepped through the door to Andy's room their lips were touching, Andy picked Aria up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She opened her mouth slightly letting Andy's tongue enter. Andy's hands roamed her body, she dragged her hands through his soft black hair. They crashed back on the bed, they both laughed at what was happening. His hand slid up he t-shirt cupping her breast. Things were escaltating quickly. "Andy. Stop." Aria put her hands on Andy's chest. Tears welled up in her eyes "I cant."

"whats wrong" She could hear the panic in his voice.

"I cant do this." Andy shifted off her letting her sit up.

"Last person i had sex with used me, just as i thought i was in love he told me that he only wanted me for sex and that he hated me. Your the first person ive been with since him. But im not ready. Im so sorry Andy. I just cant risk losing you, expecially since i think im falling in love with you." She looked into his piercing blue eyes. He tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and smiled a sweet loving smile. " I think im falling in love with you too"