Imagine Andy Biersack- The Ring.

ANDY:

"Ashley!" Andy called when he spotted Ashley walk in to the kitchen.

"Andy!" He called back.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you take Aria out today? Go to the movies...And, if i give you the money, can you buy her a new dress?"

"Yeah absolutely...why?"

"Because..." Andy said secretively.

"Okay."

"Also can you go to that new mall?"

"Thats like an hour away."

"Exactly. I cant have us bumping into eachother."

"Okay."

Andy handed Ashley the money and took off upstairs, Aria was just stirring when he walked in the room and quietly shut the door.

"Morning baby."

"Morning." She looked up at him, he was only wearing his boxers, and he knew that Aria found his tattoo's extremely sexy.

"So..I just saw Ashley, he wants to hang out with you today."

"Okay awesome. I better get up then" Aria got out of bed and grabbed her robe, she went to the bathroom while Andy got dressed. When Aria left the room he pulled out his phone and called Sammi.

"Hey Andy,whats up?"

"Can you go somewhere with me today please?"

"Sure. Come over whenever."

"Thanks" Andy said hanging up.

ARIA:

Aria walked into the bathroom, she got in the shower and closed her eyes, letting the hot water run over her.

When she was done she got out and dried off. putting her robe back on she headed back to the room. Andy was standing in the middle of the room on his phone."Im Back!" Aria said closing the door.

"Hello." Andy said looking up and smiling.

Aria walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck and tip-toed to kiss him. Andy wrapped one arm around her waist and the other one pulled the strings on her robe and let it fall open."almost got all the sharpie off." Aria stated as Andy traced a finger down her body and stopped at the tattoo on her hip.

"I have to get ready." Aria said, allthough it didn't really sound like she wanted to go and get ready.

"Okay." Andy removed his hands and wrapped them around her back instead, He bent down to kiss her, cupping her ass with his hands.

"Later...." Aria said breaking the kiss and removing Andy's hands.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good. I want to take you out to dinner tonight..."

"Okay, where are we going?"

"I don't know, it will be a surprise though."

"Well i look forward to it!" Aria said giving him one last kiss before she got dressed. She put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black and grey stripey knit cardigan. Andy headed downstairs leaving Aria alone. She grabbed her straighteners and started doing her hair, half an hour later she waas ready, she grabbed her handbag and went downstairs.

All the guys were huddled in the kitchen "Hey, so where are we headed?" Aria asked Ashley.

"To a mall that just opened."