Imagine Andy Biersack- The Embarrassment.

“Hey babe, im back! I bought starbucks!” Andy said walking through the door.

Andy went to see his parents that morning, Aria had yet to meet them but she was still asleep when Andy left.

“Thank you wonderful boyfriend of mine!” Aria said taking her chocolaty frappuccino.

“You are very much welcome.” Andy leant down and kissed Aria. She had been sitting on the couch watching Supernatural. “I also bought…this” Andy said taking a Kerrang! Magazine out of a bag.

He grinned at Aria a dangled it in front of her face, but when she went to grab it he moved it quickly. “Don’t be mean!”

“I’m not…I bought you starbucks and Kerrang! What are you going to do in return?” Andy winked. Aria pulled Andy on to the sofa and straddled him, but he kept the magazine out of reach.

“I will buy you starbucks and Kerrang! Next time im out?” Aria suggested.

“No, you were supposed to say you would do naughty and sexy things for it.” Andy laughed.

“Oh..Well I was planning to do that anyway, the magazine and coffee would just be an added bonus.” Aria said seductively.

“Well I look forward to it.” Andy kissed her passionately and handed over the magazine.

“Thank you.” Aria shifted so she wasn’t straddling Andy but she she was just sitting on his lap. “Oooh look I get a poster of my boyfriend looking all sexy and shit.”

They both laughed and flicked through the magazine. Aria layed down on the sofa with her head in Andy’s lap, she turned her attention back to the TV.

"Hey guys, we're off out, we're going to the beach. Want to come?" Jinxx asked walking into the living room.

Aria and Andy looked at eachother. "No thannks dude." Andy said.

"Okay see you later." Jiinxx and the others left, leaving Andy and Aria alone.

Aria hadn’t noticed that Andy had been doodling on her for at least twenty minutes, she was covered in hearts, writing and little batman drawings. “What the fuck dude” Aria said when she noticed.

"What?"

"Im covered in sharpie!"

"I can see that."

"Well...why doodle on me?"

"I was bored."

"Okay.." Aria didn't really care, the writing and drawings were just a surprise. "This is going to be a bitch to get off."

"Well i'll help." Andy said winking and drawing more on her.

Aria took Andy's other hand in hers and turned her attention back to the TV but after a while she too got bored so she studied Andy. "You know i used to hate couple tattoo's. I used to think they were stupid."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"I met you." Aria smiled. Andy smiled back and put back the Sharpie..

"Your so cute." Andy said tracing his finger over he smiling lips.

"Not so bad yourself." Aria winked.

"How about we play a game.?"

"Sure. What game?"

"Strip poker." Andy said, picking up a pack of cards.

"Game on." Aria said. She sat up and turned around on the sofa so her and Andy were opposite eachother.

Aria wasn't very a good at poker, but lucky for her Andy wasn't great either. Half an hour later Andy was in his boxers and Aria was only in her underwear. 

"Your bluffing." Andy stated,

"Am I?" Aria raised an eyebrow.

Neither of them gave in, but Aria was actually bluffing, it ended up with Aria having to remove her bra. "Eyes are up here." Aria said laughing, Andy was just staring point blank at her breasts. He blushed and looked up.

The next song on the Misfits album came on, they both looked down studying their cards, allthough Aria could feel Andy's lustful gaze on her.

The song was so loud they didn't hear the front door open and close. The Stereo was suddenly turned off, Aria was still staring intensly at her cards until Andy jumped up off the sofa. "Shit!" He said trying to cover up. 

Aria turned around to see what was wrong, behind her was everyone, Ashley, Jinxx,Sammi, Jake, Ella and CC standing absolutley drenched. 

Aria screamed grabbed a pillow and tried to cover her almost naked body. 

"What did we just walk into?" Ashley asked.

"Strip poker..." Andy explained.

"Wow you guys suck at poker." CC commented.

Aria flipped him off and ran to hide behind Andy."This is so fucking embarrassing." She said.

"Yeah.. We're going to go upstairs now." Andy said.

"OKay. Want your clothes?" Jake asked reaching down and picking up Andy's shirt and Jeans. Ashley picked up Aria's shorts, Vest and bra.

"Yeah.."Andy said grabbing his.

"Please!" Aria said. She went towards Ashley to retrieve her clothes. She reached out, the  pillow slipped, quickly  Aria bought her hands up to hide her breasts before she flashed anyone." Shit. Andy can you grab my clothes please?"

"Sure." Andy took the clothes and headed upstairs. Aria followed.

When they were back in the privacy of their room Aria moved her hands and fell on to the bed face first. "That was horrific." She said,  her voice muffled from the pillow. She could hear Andy laughing.

"It's not funny."

"Kinda funny." Aria threw a pillow at him. She sat up and got dressed, it was more cold so she put on a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey Picture Me Broken t-shirt. Andy also got dressed,

"I guess we have to go face them..." Aria said reluctantly.

"Yeah, i guess we do." Andy said taking her hand and dragging her downstairs. "Why are you guys back so early?" Andy asked everyone.

"Well as you can probably tell, it was raining. So we came back." Jinxx explained.

"Oh Okay." 

Aria walked into the kitchen where she heard Sammi and Ashley.

"Hey Guys..." She said warily.

"Hey Aria, want some coffee?" Sammi asked. By the fridge she could see Ashley trying not to laugh.

"No thanks. I think i need something stronger." Aria hid her going red face.

"It wasn't that bad. No one saw anything y'know..too innaproapriate." Sammi said trying to cheer her up.

"Your going to hold this against me for the rest of my life aren't you?" Aria asked Ashley.

"Yep" He said popping the P.

"Damn." Aria walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of wine and a glass. "Anyone want some wine?" Aria called out. Everyone was sticking to coffee, Aria was the only one drinking.

"I'm going to go upstairs with my wine and wallow in shame and embarassment." Aria told them.

"Okay, i'll be up in a few." Andy told her.

"So, have fun today?" Aria heard CC joke as she left the room.

Aria pulled the duvet on the floor and some pillows to make the floor more comfortable. She put on Gossip Girl hoping that the drama and scandal would make her feel better about the days events, she poured herself a glass of wine and watched.