Imagine Andy Biersack- The Presents.

Aria woke up that morning to silence. Andy wasn't in bed but oon his pillow was a note. The note told her that the guys had a photoshoot today so that had to get up early but he didnt want to wake her up. It also said that Aria had full use of Andy's car for the day to do whatever she wanted because he rode with Ashley.

Aria rolled out of bed and grabbed her robe, Downstairs was just as quiet, she trudged to the kitchen and got herself some coffee. On the kitchen counter there was another note, it was from Sammi saying she had a photography appointment and got up even earlier than the guys because it was hours away.

After a few minutes of sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reading a magazine Ella walked into the kitchen yawning."Goodmorning" She said.

"Morning"

"Everyone leave already?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, okay," Ella got some coffee and sat down next to her.

"So what are you up to today?"

"Christmas shopping, figured i should start considering its in a week. What about you?"

"Cool! My manager got me a shoot here."

"Wow, everyones of at a photoshoot."

"yeah!" They both chuckled.

After a while they both separated to get changed. A few minutes after Aria got back to her room there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Hey, im off."

"Okay. Have fun!"

"Thanks you too."

They smiled at eachother and Ella left. When Aria heard the front door shut she walked over to the CD player and put on her Sleeping With Sirens CD, If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn filled the speakers.

Aria walked over to her chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of dark red jeans, a black long sleeve t-shirt, a black and white skull scarf and found a pair of boots. She got changed and did her mak-up, adding dark red lipstick that was similar to her jeans.

Aria made her way downstairs to have a cup of coffee before she left. She checked her phone, she had a message from Andy.

'Goodmorning. What are you up to today?'

'Chistmas Shopping:). How's the shoot?'

'Awesome! Its going good.'

'Good, im glad. Thank you for letting me borrow your precious car;) Im heading out now, text you later:) love you<3'

'Love you too<3'

Aria smiled, picked up Andy's car keys and headed out.

After four hours of walking around malls and high streets and spending a considerable amount of money Aria had finally gotten everyones presents except Andy's but she knew exactly what she was going to get him. She decided to head back to the bvb house even though nobody would be back yet.

Aria text Andy to let him know she was back home, and to ask where their christmas decorations were. When he text back she headed to their loft and took everything christmas-y out. She didn't put any of the decorations up because she thought it would be a fun group thing.

Bored, Aria walked to the downstairs CD player and put on The Pretty Reckless, she smiled as the first song played, remembering when she first heard of TPR, Taylor Momsen became an idol, after that Aria's style changed even more then it already had. Aria started to tidy things around the house, unload the dishwasher, clean the surfaces, vacum...

" Take me im alive never was a girl with a wicked mind but everything looks better when the sun goes down i had everything opportunities for eternity and i could belong to the night. Your eyes, your eyes, i can see in your eyes, your eyes, You make me wanna die. I'll never be good enough... " She started singing but was interupted by her phone going off.

On her phone was a message from Andy, it was a picture of him wearing only jeans and a leather jacket, he had some black eyeshadow on, his lip and nose rings were shining and silver, he was pulling a sexy pose and staring intensely into the camera. Aria's breathe hitched, she couldnt believe the effect Andy had on her. The picture was captioned 'Whatcha think baby?;)'

"Hope your coming home soon, or i'll have to go upstiars and have sex by myself with this picture;)' Aria replied trying not to laugh,

After ten minutes there was no reply from Andy so she figured he hadn't seen the message. Aria made her way upstairs and started to strip off her clothes to try on her new sexy lingerie she bought that day from Victoria's Secret as a early christmas present to herself.

Aria panicked and quickly put on her robe when she heard the door open. Grabbing the first thing she saw which luckily happened to be a hockey stick, she sneakily tip-toed out of her and Andy's room.

Adrenaline was pumping through her, multiple scenarios were racing through her mind. Footsteps got closer. As they got even closer Aria stepped out and swung the hockey stick. She stopped and missed when she realised the person was Andy.

"Woah!!" Andy yelled ducking.

"Shit! Im sorry!" Aria said dropping the bat and running to Andy.

"What are you up to?" Andy asked still kind of shocked that his girlfriend just attacked him with his high school hockey stick.

"I thought you were here to kill me!" Aria told him.

"Not here to kill you, i promise." Andy said trying not to laugh.

"Its not funny!" Aria said hitting his chest and stomping her foot like a petulant child.

"Im sorry." Andy failed and started to laugh. It wasn't long till Aria was laughing too.

"Why are you here?" Aria asked.

"i live here."

"you know what i mean!!"

"Well i got your message." Andy said grinning, he leant in and kissed Aria.

"You left the photoshoot for sex?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't the shoot important."

"We finished shooting when i sent you the picture. We usually preview them and hang around for a few hours after but i told them you need me!" Andy said winking.

"Well, i better give you what you came for then huh?" Aria said seductively. She grabbed Andy's hand and they made their way upstairs.

Aria pushed Andy back on the bed and straddled him, she untied her robe and let it fall off her shoulders. "Wow" Andy said, his eyes wide and lustful, staring Aria's skinny body and big bust in a package of sexy lace and black.