XIV-William and Lucy

William

A thousand times I failed
But Your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace.
(From the Inside Out-Hillsong United)

I cant help but sing praises to the Lord. I am indeed indebted to God's grace na kahit ilang beses akong nagkamali at sinaktan Siya, patuloy Niya akong tinutulungang bumangon at tumayo sa aking mga paa. I am on my way to Geline's place but up until now, I could not believe what had just happened in the hospital.  My asthma attack that almost took my life has turned out to be a blessing.

The woman I've been wanting to be with just said yes to me asking her to exclusively date her. At I know, I owe everything to God. He has found ways for Lucy and me to be together.

And since both of us are very new to this, I being the happy go lucky bachelor who never commits myself to anyone, and her being a no boyfriend since birth princess who has not committed herself to anyone too, we both agreed to take things slow. We know that we are mutually attracted to each other and we feel something special but we will not
rush.

I remember her telling me that there are rules that I should follow if I wanted to date her.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti sa mga sinabi niya lalo when she said na we have a "NO KISSING" policy and we can only kiss kung magiging official boyfriend/girlfriend kami. She even said na kung sakaling maging kami, I can only kiss her cheeks and not her lips at mahirap daw baka madala kami ng mga emosyon namin at kung saan kami mapunta.
Hindi niya nakikita ang sarili niyang maging isa lang sa mga babaeng naka one night stand ko. Yes, I told her even my "old habits" and I didn't feel her judging me at all. 'We all fall short of the glory of God but He heals the broken.' Ang  sabi niya.

I could still recall the other rules she listed down which she titled, 5 Rules of Dating Lucy:
1.    We focus our journey on getting to know each other and knowing Jesus every day.
2.    No surprise visits in the studio. If its work, its work.
3.    We will not sleep late at night just because we are texting, calling or chatting each  
         other. Walang magpupuyat.
4.    No expensive gifts. We have to learn how to manage resources.
5.    No KISSING unless we are official.

It's hard in my part to say yes to the list she wrote down, especially the last rule,  but I said YES. Alam kong mahirap kontrolin ang sexual desires ko lalo at dama kong sexually compatible kami at siya lang ang nakakapagpatayo ng balahibo ko ng ganito pero gagawin ko. I mean not me alone but I have a big Father who will help me out.

Pagkakasyahin ko na lang ang sarili ko na tanggap ako ni Lucy kahit ano pa ang past ko. I am happy that I was able to tell her about my secrets and she still accepted me.

I dialled her number to check out kung anong ginagawa niya. From the hospital kasi, hinatid ko siya sa unit niya para makatulog ng konti at makaligo dahil tatakbo pa siya mamayang hapon sa university to teach. I volunteered to pick her up later but she opted not to. She said I need to rest as well and she can handle herself.

"William? You called."

"Just checking if you're in okay."

"William, I'm good. I am just about to take a nap. Di ba you just left my place 24 minutes and---- yeah, 13 seconds ago?"

We both chuckled with the fact na pareho naming na-miss agad ang isa't isa. I mean with me, I called her up right away and with her, she knows how long have I been gone from her place.

"Im listening to From the Inside Out in the car. Saktong sakto sa akin ang song eh. Ilang beses nagkami, may patapong buhay."

"William, hindi patapon ang buhay mo. Dont say that please? Will you? I just finished reading Reflections for Single Ladies naman. Okay naman yung thoughts nung writer."