9. Snap out of it!

Mickey's P.O.V

"It was so sweet, and he gave me this rose and it smelt so good and them we kissed and oh my god he was wearing that really yummy cologne and his lips tasted like frickin cotton candy an it was great M!" Caitlyn wouldn't stop talking about how he asked her to the Prom. We were currently dress shopping, nothing too expensive. She was in a changing room putting on a dress to surprise me and me siting at a chair by the mirror.
"I'm glad your happy C"
"What about Lucas huh? A little birdy told me he wrote you a song?"
"Oh yeah- he sang it to me and everything. It was pretty amazing. God and Savanna's face just made everything even more perfect"
"I bet- probably shut that bitch up"
"For now at least- I don't know i felt kinda back for Kaleb"
"Don't! Your just friends you shouldn't worry about him in any way like that"
Before I could respond she came out stood in front of the mirror.
"So- does the queen of fashion approve?"
"Whoa.." She looked spectacular- the dress showed off how much Caitlyn has grown these last three years and what a woman she is now. It was light pink almost Champange colored, long chiffon with white Crustals aligning her hips and legs. It was absolutely stunningly beautiful.
"Are you sure it's not too much?"
"Oh My god No! It's perfect! It puts my dress to shame.."
"Speaking of which I haven't seen your dress Mickey, are you not buying one?"
"No, I have one I bought for Michael's dad's wedding I never got to wear"
"That dress?? Whoa M- are you sure? I don't think Luke could handle it"
"Or Kaleb"
"Would you stop it with the Kaleb!!"
"I'm sorry! It's just I really like Kaleb and it sucks that he's into me Bc it complicates things"
"Well you have a boyfriend so it shouldn't even matter! Now as I unzip this and buy it you will sit here and snap out of it!" Caitlyn was right- whatever this is in me needs to stop.
Soon enough we made it back to the dorm..of course after we went to get our hair and makeup done professionally- it was almost 7 so we had to get dressed and get going. All the guys were locked in the bathroom so Caitlyn and I had to use my room. We put on our dresses and looked in the mirror.
"We look hot!" Caitlyn pushes me playfully.
"....I know" she giggles. I had my hair comet sly down and straightened with a black smokey eye and a nude lipstick and gloss. I was wearing my necklace of course. Caitlyn had an extremely thick long ponytail with her bangs slicked to the front an baby pink makeup with eyeliner. I was wearing glittery Black Pumps and she was wearing plain white wedges underneath her dress. Soon enough we were waiting in the living room.
"Shouldn't it be the other way around? Us making them wait?"
"Well we do wear the pants in the relationships here so" Suddenly Ashton stepped out followed by Niall- both wearing black tuxes with hair slicked to the side.
"Damn Ash, for my brother you actually look really good"
"Eh- Niall you could do better..kidding I'm kidding" she said tickling him as he slapped her to stop. Soon enough Harry stepped out wearing a black vest with a light pink shirt underneath. May I say my H looked Smoking hot.
"Caitlyn..wow you look- will you marry me" she playfully shoved him out the door while running her eyes up and down his body giving me the thumbs up. Cheeky little shit.  I was on my phone waiting for Luke to come out when I felt string arms wrap from behind me, a cool lip ring stinging my neck and the scent of Cologne suffocating me with delight.
"Hello Michelle" he said peppering me with kisses.
"Lucas-" I said turning around.
"Whoa"
"What?" His eyes ran up and down my body as he interlocked our hands and a smirk came upon his face. He came close to me giving a really seductive kiss coming in slowly but barely attaching our lips- a kiss that felt as if it were half a second long.
"I just, you look so..I had to kiss you but I didn't wanna ruin your lipstick"
"That's my boy I said wiping the corners if his moth as he smiled.
"You look Hot Luke- so you better not let Savanna anywhere near you tonight!" He chuckled.
"Don't have to tell me twice, I'm not letting go of you all night" he was wearing a dark purple button up with a black tie, casual but formal. I've trained him well.
"Are you ready to go to the Prom Ms. Irwin"
"Why of course Mr. Hemmings" his arm wrapping protectively around my waist we where walking out the door when-
"Wait for meeeee!!!!!" We heard running and a speedy Michael pushes through us put the door- shoes in one hand and a rose in the other. Soon enough we were all in the car and as I stared at Harry's hand wrapped around Caitlyn's I couldn't help but feel scared for her- this is a big night in a woman's life and I have a bad feeling Rider won't be able to resist her in that dress. But the way harry looked at her and the way that ring shines on her left hand- I think my best friend will be okay.
At least I hope so...