118. Packing pleasure

Caitlyn's P.O.V

"Did I mention I love watching you walk? I think I did.."

"You did. Multiple times" he laughs.

"You know what I hate..watching you pack. Why are you packing!!"

"I already told you I have to go visit my parents they've been worried sick! Plus, I have some things to take care of"

"Do you really have to go!"

"Don't worry I'll be back in two days! Either way, I offered to bring you"

"No it's okay I wouldn't want to intrude on family. " he kissed my forehead.

"You are family Caitlyn" he said brushing his thumbs over my cheeks.

"Do you remember what happened last time one of us was packing..." He smirked.

"I recall it going a little something like this.." I said throwing the suitcase off the bed onto the ground.

"Oh and I remember a little of this" Harry gripped my hips pulling me into him, towering over me as he straddles me onto the bed.

"Actually it was more like this" I said flipping us so I'm on top.

"Oh yeah? Well let's change this up a bit shall we?" He said flipping us back around. He placed light kisses down my neck, on my shoulders, down my arms into my hands. He trailed his fingers onto the skin of my hips as he kissed up my stomach, onto my chest, back up my neck and stopping at my lips. He looked into my eyes, the way he looks at me hasn't changed. He still looks at me like the 17 year old I fell in love with did. His eyes are still in love with me. And by the quick paced beating in my chest it's safe to say I feel exactly the same.

"Are you sure you can do this..it isn't too much for you"

"It doesn't matter, it's worth it" he slowly moved his lips onto mine sending shivers up my spine. His hands scratching at the skin on my back. I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled up the bottom of my shirt. He placed gentle kisses on my stomach as he slowly lifted my shirt over my chest, leaving a trail of kisses on my chest. He slowly slid his hands up my back pulling off my shirt. He smiled as he brushed the hair out of my face.
I lifted his shirt over his head, revealing the womb all patched up and settled.

"It's gross I know" he laughed.

"Something that represents the fact that your not dead could never be gross. Ever"

"Oh how long I've waited" I rolled my eyes at him. He leaned into my lips, gently grabbing my hips and pulling me into him. I ran my nails down his back, scratching at his skin as a light moan escaped him. He slowly slid my shorts off as I did his. For someone who has been laying in bed all day for months- he's still in shape. Perfect shape. His long hair hovered over my face as he grazed his tongue across my lip. He deepened the kiss, pulling me in closer, I wrapped my legs around him as he caressed my face. Teasingly, he would run circles on my inner left thigh, making me an uncontrollable shivering mess. He smirked as he would slowly make his way up my thigh. My breath hitched as he kissed up leg, on my hips, my stomach, and leaving a small mark on my neck. Once in a while a moan would corrupt my ear when I'd sneak my hand around his waistline. His face became red and sweaty every time I kissed his neck. But his hands were lightly tugging at my waist line, I couldn't help but bite my lip to control myslef. I felt his breath tickle at my ear, and a low seductive warm breath-

"I love frustrating you" he whispered as he grazed his teeth on my earlobe. As the teasing shit he was I wasn't gonna let him get to me first. I flipped us around as I barely let my lips graze his. Every time he would lean is pull away, and I bit down on his bottom lip. I trickled my hands down his stomach as I slid my hands just slightly under his waistline, a shaky breath escaping him. His hands would frustratedly reach for grip on my hips but I would push them down. Finally he collided our lips and I lost all feeling in my knees, I couldn't take it anymore. He would deepen the kiss torturing me with every passionate second.

"I love you" he'd whisper to me. "Let me show you that" he said as his hands slowly caressed up my leg. 
I was in too much of pleasurable haze to think straight, all I was sure of was I was about to be in some deep dangerous trouble.