31. Bring it on

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I woke up without his arms around me..and that was okay. Lately I've been feeling much better. Last night when I lied next to him he hesitated but gave up as I fell asleep. Sleep. I haven't slept like, truly slept peacefully I'm so long it felt so good. Of course I kinda wanted to curl up next to him like usual but I had to stay strong because I'm a strong sexy woman that doesn't need a man in her life! I have plenty of men worthy of my company in my life anyways. Speaking of which, one of them just texted me to come eat a breakfast specially made by him. Everyone was at the table, even harry- but so was a plate with 5 waffles stacked high and that caught my attention way more.
"Oh my God..Caitlyn are you act silly eating  food?" Niall smiled.
"My prayers have been answered!"
"Shut up Mikey! I could never say no to your waffles!"
"Better not!" Mickey Sassed from beside me as she was eating while on Luke's lap stealing his waffles.
"So Caitlyn, you look great"
"Thanks Ash, you look great too. Can we all discuss the fact that you grew your hair out?" We all laughed, except  Harry he was kinda just sitting there. He loved me so much, and now that that is over, me being happy without him must bum him out..Good.
"Well with my sister being Mickey she's got major fashion persuasive skills"
"That we all know for sure"
"Harold your so quiet!" Mickey flicks a strawberry at him. It lands on the side of his neck..which catches my attention. I could see a silver chain slinging his shirts rim....he was still wearing the necklace. Call it false hope but why else would he still be wearing it. No, drop it C! Your doing good without him! Stop searching!
"Sorry, mouth full of waffles."
"And bullshit" Michael spits out his orange juice all over Luke as they both laugh their butts off- I am officially proud of myself.
"Haha very funny Caitlyn, don't pull any of your bitchy comments like that today when Nadine comes over for dinner" the one spot taking was now me. A smirk appeared on his face.
"When who what?"
"Oh you his didn't know? I invited Nadine over for dinner tonight! You know have everyone meet my new girlfriend"
"What the hell Harry?" Niall scoffed.
"What! You his are my friend too! I wanna share her with you guys." I couldn't help but frown. The thought of old Harry with another was gut wrenching, and new harry not so much. But the scary thing was he probably acts like old Harry around her, that bitch was always after him! You would think Jane would end up with him! Nope it's always fucking Nadine! But if I was going to show Harry that I didn't need him I had to put on my big girl shoes and walk all over him.
"I would love to meet her, bring her over! I promise not to be bitch..not to her at least" he looked confused and frustrated at the same time.
"C, what are you doing!?" Luke whispered in my ear.
"Just go with it!" Mickey whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Umm..okay? I guess then I'll see you guys tonight" he got up cleared his plate and left the dorm. I could finally breathe out in peace.
"Oh My God! I can't believe he's actually bringing her here! It's literally been less than a week!"
"I mean he ready banged her anyways"
"KAY! No need to remind me! Your not helping guys!"
"Sorry C we just feel for you." Suddenly Luke exhaled loudly.
"I have an idea...it's not one I enjoy though"
"What?"
"Well if Harry invites Nadine I figured that you could invite Rider to keep you sane...and Mickey can invite Kaleb..to even out the fact that Riders here"
"Whoa..wait your letting me invite Kaleb, without inviting Savnna"
"ONLY!! Because I love Caityn, and you but mostly because I want Caitlyn to be comfortable"
"LUKE! That's a great idea..but won't that make things worse?"
"Babes, he slept with her for gods sakes he has no right to be mad, I love my H but seriously you can do whatever the hell your want! I say go for it!"
"You know what? Sure! I'll call Rider and Ask him."
"And I'll call Kaleb...I love you Lucas" she said giving him a quick kiss. Rider and Kaleb said they could come, this I good because now they could bond with our guys and hopefully Make things less weird and awkward. All I know is that tonight will be hella interesting, and I say bring it on.