Chapter 32

Warning: Material Intended for Mature Audience. Reader discretion advised. 

Carrie's POV

Tyler brings me over to my creaky old bed, and gently lays me down. I watch as he kicks off his shoes, and discards his socks on the floor. He then climbs up on the bed to join me by my side. Tyler hovers over me, balancing on one elbow, and traces my cheek with the back of his knuckles. I'm drowning in the deep green of his eyes, as he leans down closer, and kisses me, slowly, tenderly, gently pushing his tongue in my mouth. I wrap my arms around his solid back, and pull him closer to me, so our bodies are touching. I can feel the hard muscles of his biceps, and forearms flex as he shifts his body to cover mine, his thigh parting my legs. Just feeling the weight of him over me makes my stomach tighten with anticipation.

Tyler loosens the band holding my pony tail, and threads his fingers through my hair so that it comes down over my shoulders.

"You're so damn sexy," he whispers, as he nuzzles my neck with his warm lips.

I can feel my heart rate quicken just from the feel of his breath tickling my skin. His mouth traces a trail of hot kisses down the column of my neck, and continues down as low as the collar of my shirt allows. His hand reaches the hem of my shirt and he lifts it up to expose my stomach. Suddenly I feel self conscious. I remember Jonah's admonishment about eating too much pasta, and insinuating that my body is not in the kind of shape that he wishes. I bet Tyler is used to beautiful model types, and I am definitely no Victoria's Secret angel.

"Hey, Tyler..." I say, pulling my shirt back down. "Do you mind if we turn the lights off?"

Tyler looks up, and cocks an eyebrow at me. "And why would we do that, Carrie? I want to feast my eyes on every inch of you. You're so freaking hot."

I want to believe his words, but I'm just not confident enough.

"I'm just...um...it would make me more comfortable," I admit.

Tyler takes my hand, and kisses my fingers. "It's our first time, so I'll let you call the shots...just this once."

I'm not sure what he means, so I just nod, happy that he is willing to comply.

He gets up and turns off the main light, but before getting back into bed, he goes to the windows and throws open the curtains. My studio is suddenly flooded with moonlight, granting us the perfect amount of illumination.

Tyler walks over to the bed, and takes off his shirt. I always suspected that he had a great body, but I didn't expect to see such an amazing physique. I can make out the chiseled outline of his abs, and pecs, and the defined obliques which are accentuated even more by the way the lower muscles angle into a V shape that disappears into his jeans.

"Your turn," he tells me, kneeling before me on the bed.

I sit up, grateful for the shroud of darkness, and lift the shirt over my head. Tyler's eyes instantly go to my bra, and I am happy to have donned this lacy pink number as it definitely delivers on its promise of granting "superb cleavage".

He doesn't waste any time, and reaches for my waist, pulling me flush against his naked torso. We're both kneeling in front of each other. Tyler kisses me, hungrily, passionately, as his large hands rove all over my back.

My breath hitches, as I feel him unhooking my bra, but he doesn't break our kiss. The cleavage maker is gone. I instinctively raise my hands, and cover my exposed breasts. Tyler cups my cheek, and tilts my face to look at his.

"Don't hide yourself from me," he tells me, and places a soft kiss on my shoulder. I feel his fingers wrap around my wrists and gently pull my hands away from my chest. Tyler pulls me closer to him, until my nipples brush up against his warm chest. He gently palms my right breast with his hand, and plumps it up, dipping his head and taking the nipple into his mouth. His warm tongue swirls around the tip, and I moan, throwing my head back. The feel of his mouth on me is incredible. I bury my fingers in his hair, and pull him closer to me.