For life or for one night ? The quizz

1. It's friday night and with your friends you will go to a night club hosting by Chris Brown; you wear :

A- a short tight dress showing a deep cleveage and your legs with high pumps

B- a crop top and high waist jeans with tmberlands low boots

C- a little black dress classic but so fancy with stiletto

2. Y'all arrive to the bar, your drink is :

A- shot shot shot shot !!

B- cocktail

C- champagne

3. In a club your profil type is :

A- Dancing and flirting with guy

B- Sitting on your seat, sipping your drink, clubbing is not your thing

C - Dancing all nightwith your friends, you're the queen of the dancefloor !

4. Your favorite song of the moment is playing in the club and you cannot not dance  so you stand and hit the floor  when you feel two hands on your hips, you turn around and see Chris smiling  at you,  :

A - twerking that bootay

B- turn around and dance, facing him then blushing hard he is so gorgeous !

C- grinding on him

5. Chris flirted with you all night trying everything to make you smile and you gave in, exchanging phone number then ask you to take a last drink at his place, your answered :

A - yes ! yes ! yes !

B- No, my mom's gonna kill me !

C- No, you came with your friends, you'll leave with your

6. The next day :

A- You call him  " hey it's Y/n from last night remenber me ?..etc"

B - You wait until he makes the first step

c - You text him " Hi ! how are you doing ? :)"

7. Your first date with him :

A - In his house, Netflix and pizza

B- In a parc, picnic and a walk

C-  In your house, Netflix and pizza

Results !!!

You got more of A :
As soon as you entered in the club you caught Chris brown's eyes, he found you hot as hell and he caught your attention by offering you a drink. You guys flirted all night, dancing sensually on the dancefloor, his hands were everywhere on you. Your hands are in his hair pulling him closer to you if it was possible. You let him trailing light kisses on your neck as he grope and squeezed your butt. He then nip at your lobe and talked into your ear, telling you how much you were sexy and how much you were driving him crazy. He then asked you if you wanted to take the next level at his house, you accepted gladly leaving your friends. When you and Chris entered in his house he pushed you agains the wall and attacked your lips. He then picked you up as you rolled you legs around his waist. He walk upstair where he fucked you hard all night. He ignores you for almost a month until one day he invites you in house, you knew exactly why but you couldnt resist him, better have one night than never !

You got more of B :
It's just been 30 minutes that you were in the club that you already missed your cozy bedroom. You didnt want to be here but you couldnt say no to your best friends. You spent all night on your couch sipping quietly your favorite cocktail when someone sat next to you. Your jaw dropped when you saw it was Chris Brown. Chris eyed you from his v.i.p seat wondering why such beautiful girl like you were alone, you looked misterious and picked his curiosity. As you talked you started to get relax and when you favorite song came out you stood up and invited him to dance with you. You guys started a dance battle, he let you win, he found you too cute when you were happy. He then asked you if you wanted to continue the party in his house, you said no because you needed to come back home at midnight. Y'all exchanged phone number. Few days passed and he still not text or call you so neither you. Chris worked all week and forget you a little, too bad you didnt make the first step cause he really feeling you that night.

You got more of C :

To his eyes, you were the prettiest girls in this club, he watched you all night and couldnt resist to come and dance with you. As soon as your gazes crosses, he knew you were made for him, the all world faded away while you were dancing, he got his hands firm on your hipsas he ground his in sync with yours. He didnt left you, he wanted to keep you from himself and getting made when others men came flirting with you. He then offered you to go at his place but you couldnt accept, you felt too guilty to leave your friends, he got it and asked you your phone number. The next day you texted him. Few weeks later as you guys were watching a movie on netflix, you exchanges your first kiss which got heated and ending in hot make out session, hands started to explore eachother body and one thing leads to another you had sex. One year later you and Chris are still together and deeply in love.

End !! I hope you like this lil quizz, thanks for following and liking my stories, love you guys ♥