Match it ! Part 4

You wanted Chris to get out of your head but you couldn't since that damn club decide to play all his damn songs. Why did they do that by the way? You drank as much as you can until you relaxed. You hit the dance floor with your friend Bella. All the men looked at her. It always like that. Soon a man grabbed Bella's hand and danced with her. Now you felt alone. You wish Chris was here. You sat on a couch and opened Match it app to send a text to him.

Miss_Breezy: hey looser wassup! A dude kidnap my bestie and now I'm sitting all by myself in the club and its all your fault !

Bella came back 5 minutes later seeing you sad and hugged you. When y'all pulled away you saw a big hicky on her neck "Damn Bella !". She rubbed your arm " I know I know, but he is so hot... he proposed me to go back to his house, I said no ".

" Why?"

"DUMMY because of you! I won't let you alone baby " she rub your arm.

" Shut up !go get him girl ! I'll take a cab and come back home " you extended your hand for money. She chuckled and gave it to you.

You were now outside waiting for your taxi when Chris answered you.

Miss_Breezy: hey looser wassup! A dude kidnap my bestie and now I'm sitting all by myself in the club and its all your fault !

CB0589 : you said it was Ok I can't meet you...

Miss_Breezy: but Why?

CB0589 : I can't tell you... but if you'd know you will understand, just believe me when I say it's better if we keep talking like that.

Miss_breezy: you're just a coward ! It's not like you lied about your picture since you never sent any ! You're my friend I just wanna hang out with you!

Cb0589 :we can't I'm sorry gtg bye

The next morning you sent him a message to apologize but he didn't answered you. He never did. He let you on read for several months.

And you're about to delete the app, he text you back. You are so surprised after all this time he wanna talk. You are too curious so you open the message.

Cb0589 : hi I know it's been a long a time but I could answered you i got some issues I'm so so so sorry... but now it's all good how you're doing baby?

Miss_Breezy: what kind of issues make you not talk to me for all these months hu?

Cb0589: personal issues... I got rough days there...they took my phone

Miss_Breezy: there? Where ? You went in jail Chris?

CB0589: no ! I... I went to rehab.

Miss_Breezy: I'm sorry for you.. well for the 1st time you are completely honest with me, keep going buddy lol I'm working in 20 minutes I gtg but we can talk later. Cya.

As soon as you arrive to your work you run toward  Bella and told her about Chris.

Bella : you really believe him?
You : yeah... do you think he is lying?
Bella : why he wouldn't meet you? He is married or she is a woman !
You : no it can't be....
Bella : it's just suggestions, what does he do already?
You : he said he works in music industry
Bella : like what? Producer?
You : I don't know
Bella : maybe he is rich as fuck ! Rich men are scared of gold digger! Girl I think I know how to find him !

To be continue....