New imagine : Can't be friends part 2

Y/n pov

Its been a week since me and chris had sex, i decided to not talk to him because i dont want us to do it again. I don't want to screw up his couple, not my type. He texted me everyday but i never answered him he needs to take care of his girlfrend, not me. Anyway im watching a movie for changing my mind then someone knocks on my door i stand up and go to open, shit not him.

"hey Chris..." i said in annoyed tone.

" nice to see you too" he sights " I thought that if i let you some space you'll talk back to me but you neva answered...why ?"

"just leave please..."

" No !!!" he yelled " we are friends ya gotta talk to me !!"

"Because what we did was bad ok !! I hate myself for that" i start to feel tears going up.

He runs into me and hugs me tight, whispering " please dont...im sorry, im sorry". I know i should push him back but i cant. Few minutes later we stopped hugging he stayed with me on the couch.

" I broke up with Jasmine"

"Why ?"

"I can't be with her, in fact i need some times alone"

" ya mean banging hoes without feeling guilty ?" i laugh.

"Haaa you're a bitch you know that ?"

"i know" i said in sassy tone

"Great because i dont do bitch anymore..." he leans into my ear "... At least they beg for it".

His words send chills through all of my body, a knot is forming in my lower stomack, damn resist y/n!! I groan and push him playfully, shaking my head.

"Shut up Jerk"

" I can make an exception for you... You're my bestie after all" he chuckles, showing his cute dimple, he is so perfect. I surprise myself bitting my lips...maybe its time for pay back.

I pull myself against him, then blow in his ear and kiss his neck.

" i told y-ya if you.. hmmm..want me ya gott-Shit baby, ya gotta beg for it" his eyes were closed and he mouth foming a "O".

I keep kissing and sucking as i my hand rubbing up his thigh to his crotch. I grab it makin gasp him and i rub him. He moans and curses, i whisper " ya like that ? Want more ?" he screams yes it was adorable.

****an hour later******

After making love we take a shower, separatly and we come back to da livingroom finishing to watch da movie.

Chris pov

I lied to her, i still with Jasmine but its the only way i can have fantastic sex wih her, im addict to her.