new imagine !!

Short imagine, enjoy :)

---------------------------

You were in your club working as exotic dancer. Your boyfriend Chris doesnt know that, you were too scared to tell him. As you were putting fire on the stage as always, showing your best sexy moves, boys and girls are in awe, hypnotized.

After your dance your boss told you that someome wanted a private dance, you were supposed to go home but this client insisted a lot. You gave up and walked toward the vip room. When your opened door you froze : Chris was there, sipping his drink waiting for you. You tooke breath and went toward him, your legs were shaky, you were so scared. Its beem only a month that you were together, it was perfect, you didnt want to loose everything.

He extends his hand and you tooke it unsure about what will happpen next.

" sit down please" he said calmely, patting the spance next to him.

Panic started to invade you.

" Listen babe i was going to tell ya i swear but i was affraid that you leave me and-" you said very fast. He put his hand on you thigh and you jumped a little.

" calm down, im not mad"

" really ?" you asked totally chocked.

He leant into ur ear and whispered sexily " dance for me baby".

When the song ________( ur fav) started to play, you begun to dance, swinging ur hips to the beat. Your hands roam on your chest down your belly and your thighs.

Chris is watching you, bitting his plumpy lip that you love to kiss so much. You then straddle him grinding ur hips up and down and rolling them. Lust is shining in his eyes. You were driving him insane and you loved it.

When the song was over you were in his protective arms, he kissed your forehead.

" I love you Y/n, i will never leave you i promise".

" I love you too baby" you said in his neck as you kissed and sucked on it.

" He-hey whatchu doing ?" he asked chuckling.

" you know...hmmm" you said licking his earlobe before nipping at it, it made him groan and you could feel under ur butt that he was enjoying it.

" Not here babe" he whispered

" why not ? It didnt bother you last night in the girl restroom, with the girls still in it" you said.

" you neither" he said smirking " i just love hearing u moaning my name and here you cant do that" he added in husky voice. You stand up quickly and tooke his hand running to his car cause you couldn't wait anymore ans him too.