Imagine # 5

Chris pov :

I'm sleeping in my bed with Yn when my phone starts to vibrate, i get up from my bed and go to the bathroom

C: Hey baby !

Kae: Hey babe i wasn't sure you were in your house because you didn't answer when i rang, i'm in front of your house, open please !!

C: WHAT !! hu...yeah i'm comming. * i hung off*

Daaaamn what's she doing here, she supposed to come back next Monday and we are only friday. I go out of the bathroom and wake up Yn, man she was so peaceful.

Yn: what * sleep voice*

C: You gotta go 

Yn: Now ??

C: Yeah i'm sorry

Yn: Why ?

C: Hum..My girlfriend is back

Yn: WHAAAT !!!! you got a girl ??? How could you do this to her !!!! You lied to me to put me in your bed !! Man you sucks !!!! *She get up and go the bathroom*

C: You don't have time for a shower you gotta leave now !! Arf.. i go open to my girl..Just do it quick okay ???

Yn:* open the bathroom's door all dressed* Is it quick enough for you ?

C: *Wooo lol* yeah and sorry again

Yn: watever Chris..

I go down to open to Kae, she kisses me and lead me to the couch, still kissing me. Man she really missed me but i'm not confortable doing her while Yn is still here. We add toungue to our kiss and i start to feel hot, she kisses my neck, lickes my torso and pull down my bball short and my boxer....Ho Lord !! It's just not the right time for this but while she is down she can't see Yn get out of the house. I saw Yn passing in front of us and she looks at a me like "WTF !!!" and get out.

30 minutes later me and my girl finished what we were doing and she decides to go to the bathroom and she screams my name, what again !!

C: Wassup baby  ?

Kae : * Pointing the mirror, there was writting somehting on it " I fucked with your boyfriend"* Really Chris ? I go 4 days and you cheated on me ? !!!!

WHAT A BITCH !!!!! i can't believe that Yn do this to me !!! Okay i lied but she hadn't to do this, fuck !!! I said to Kae that i was sorry but she said it was over, she also said it was my last chance and i fucked up everything, she was damn right.

Now kae takes her bags and leaves the house. I was so pissed right now !! I call Yn :

Phone convo:

Yn : What do you want cheater ?

C: Shut the fuck bitch !! I cant believe you wrote that shit on my damn mirror !!! Kae saw it and broke up with me !!! You're happy now ? you get your little revenge ?

Yn: Hell yeah i'm happy you don't deserve her or any girls on this Earth !!! Why you can just stay single and stop to make suffering your girlfriends until you're mature enough to be engaged in a real relationship !!!

C: Stupid question ! How am i supposed to know my futur wife if i don't give a shot to all the girl that i meet ?? Man i fed up to talk to you, adios biatch !!* i hung off*

End phone convo

It's 8 pm now and i decide to eat at a restaurant with my homies Tyga and Trey, i don't feel cooking tonight. We arrive at the restaurant and a waitress lead us to our table, while we walk toward the table i saw that bitch Yn hand to hand with a dude, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! She gave me lesson but she also cheated on her boyfriend, hahaha that dinner will be fun... I wave up her and i can tell that she is mad as fuck, she tightens her boyfriend's hands so hard i can''t help but laughing hard. We are now sitting at our table and i saw Yn gives a passionate kiss to her man, it me remind me the way she kissed me last night while we had sex shit i want to do her again ! Me tyga and Trey are eating and talking when i saw Yn gets up , i get up too and follow her. she go the restroom resfresh herself altough i think she doesn't need it. i enter in ladyroom and lock the door