imagine #2

Chris pov

Today is a day off so i decide to call Rihanna to come chill with me but She says that she is wifh her friend Mia and Yn. Yn is a Mia's friend i just heard of her one or twice she seems to be a nice girl. Anyways, I tell Rhi to bring her ass now with her friends because i'm really bored now. After what it looks like an eternity, they finally here. I heard the ring bell i get up to open the door. They are Rih she is wearing a sexy red short dress with high heels in the same color and a her friend is wearing a black jeans and a grey tank i have to admit that she is kinda hot...but where is Mia ??

Rih- Hey baby boy !! *she gives me a hug, im hugging her back* 

Yn- Hello * in a shy voice* 

Ch- hello girl hum im Chris and you are ?? 

Yn- I'm.. 

Rih- She is Mia's friend her name is Yn! Mia couldnt come her boyfriend called her..if you know what i mean lol  

Ch- Ho okay lol i would do the same if i had a girlfriend 

Rih- *in a seduce voice* but i'm here bae 

Ch- yeah but you're not my girl anymore, remember? you dumped me*shaking my head*

We are now in the livingroom on the sofa, we decide to watch a film i let Rih choose but it was a bad idea lol me and Yn don't like the movie but we decide to tell nothing and just watch it. Yn and i talk during the movie but we're whispering to not to be hear by Rih. we just try to get to know each other, she is so cool and nice and plus she's pretty. I can tell she's blushing everytime i bent over to whisper in her ear. i smirked.

Ch- you know you can leave if you want..this movie sucks lol. You should do like Mia and spend time with your bf 

yn- hum..i-i dont have a bf and you are here you entertain me haha 

Rih- ssshhh 

yn and ch *laughing* 

Ch- what ! im not a clown and i did nothing yet 

yn- yet ?? 

Ch- yeah* i start to lick her lobe ear kissing down her neck, she's trying to not moan but i kepp kissing and sucking on her neck then.i bit her and she leave a soft moan haha i win. i stop kiss her and she turn her head* 

Yn- humm please don't stop 

Ch- hu hu sorry baby girl i think it's your turn* i smirked*

She starts to kiss my cheek and then goes next to my lips and she stops. She whispers in my ear to join her upstair. I nod my head and we leaving the livingroom. Rih no even notices that we were not with her.  

We are in my room and i can stop watching her body danm i want her so bad, i mean look at this ass lol i got to fuck her haha. I close the door and pull Yn against my body i want her to feel my hardness. I kiss her passionnatly, her lips are so soft. Then i stop. 

Ch- Im sorry i cant 

Yn- Why ?? 

Ch- Because I like you and you dont deserve a hit and quit 

Yn- i like you too and im grown woman dont worry about me 

Ch- What im tryin to say is that I want to know you better, spend time with you, I.. 

Yn- * she kissing me * I got it * she gives me her number and she leaves*

END