imagine #4 Rated R

Truth or dare ??

You are in Chris' house with him and other friends sit down on the floor in a circle. Y'all are high or drunk and both for certain but ready to play at Truth or dare.

you: this game is for kids, find another game !

Ch: I know but we gonna play this game in its sexy version *devil smile*

Everybody: Yaaay !!

Ch: okay Yn you start , turn the bottle .

you:*you turn the bottle and it stops on Trey* truth or dare?

Trey : DAAARE !! Im not a kid haha

You : hum... I dare you to take your shirt off !

Trey : Lmao ! that is all you got hu ? * He take it off and you can't help but stare at his sexy chest and his abs you lick your lips and he winks at you. He turns the bottle which stops at Chris.*

Trey : Truth or dare ?

Chris : Truth...... No im joking dare

Trey : I dare you to lick the bottom of stomach's girl,pick who you want.

Ch: * he choose a random girl and licks her while he looks into your eyes, what's wrong with him !! He knows that you wanted to be at her place ! after that, he turns the bottle and it stops at you. You choose dare*

I dare you to take a cover and masturbate yourself until you cum !

You: You are a fucking sexual perver !!! Im not gonna do this !!

Everybody : Yeah you gotta do it, this is the game !!

You: Damn it Noooo !!!!

Ch : I change the dare , you gotta let me finger you* lick his lips*

You: okay * hahahaha if he think you gonna let him do this he's really stupid. He sit behind you, you are now between his legs, your back face him. He take your hands and ties them behind your back.*

You : What are you doing !! untie me Motherfucka !!

Ch: hahaha shut the fuck and stop moving !

He put the cover on your legs, and slide his hand under, lift up you skirt up which make you shiver ,he rubs your inner thigh. You feel hot and ashamed everybody look at you. You look down on the floor. Chris starts to rub you kitty trought your panty. Your breath is a little heavy and Chris hears it so he bend over and whisper in your ear " You like it hu ??". Maan if he knows, you loved it and you would like to tell him to stop teasing you but you can't. he says " Damn it Yn you're so wet ". He slide you panty to the side and start to finger you. Your breath is now more heavly, this man knows what he does. You can tell that he was horny too because you feel him hard on your back so you use your hands and stroke his manhood.You hear him groan and it makes you wet and exited even more.

5 minutes later you feel that you gonna cum, he's fingering you harder and faster and everybody sees it trought your face, you loose controle and let a moan when you cum on Chris' fingers. he pulls out his fingers and licks them, he tells you before he goes back to his seat " you taste sooo good baby but gotta finish what you started". You do as he says and keep stroke him. "aargh Yn faster " he said and you obey, he cum through his pants. He unties you takes out the cover of you and gets up, he sit back where he was.

The game continued and you and Chris keep looking at eachother, exchange some smile. It's sure than y'all will not stop there.