Imagine # 9

You and your friends were about to go to the restaurant for your birthday so you put your fanciest outfit from your closet. You did your hair and put some makeup then when you're done you checked yourself in the mirror. You were stunning so decided to share it on instagram. You tooke a nice pose and tooke a picture then you posted it. Then your friend called you and you left your house.

At the restaurant you saw your phone lightening in your purse so you pulled it out and unlocked the screen. It was a notification from your instagram's application, someone liked your picture and when you saw the name your heart stopped to beat, your mouth was wide opened.

"O my god !!" you mumbled

"What ? Who's dead ?" your friend joked.

" Nobody jerk ! Just check this out y'all".

You showed the screen to your friends and they started to scream and eventually insult you.

" you're sure its him ?" one of them asked, she was worried because it was your night and maybe someone made a joke.

"I think so" you answered sadly, the idea of a fake account didnt across your mind or worst : a hacker.

The restaurant was great you even forgot that your favorite singer just liked your picture.

Days passed and you noticed that he liked every single pics that you posted, he even started to commented them, always compliments. It made your feeling grew harder for him, he finally noticed you and you couldnt ask for more. You were happy.

You guys started to share private pictures, trying to get to know eachother.

Then one day he sent you a picture its said :

" be my girlfriend <3 "