Match it ! last part

It was day off for Chris, he was chilling around his swimming pool with his friends. He wanted to share it on his Instagram when he saw a text from you.

Miss_breezy: I know who you really  are Chris, it was pretty hard to find but I finally did. I just wish you told me yourself...

His draw dropped, how in the hell you did that? He started to freak out. One of his friend noticed his expression " hey man are you ok?".

He just stood up from his chair and ran to his bedroom. He decided to answered you.

CB0589 : you know nothing girl stop playing! 😂
Miss_Breezy : I'm not mad at you I understand now but I still wanna see you,especially now that I know your identity, it's crazy wow !
Cb0589 : tell my entire name then
Miss_Breezy is writing...

Shit ! You said with Bella. Pretending you found out his name wasn't a good plan. You turned your head toward Bella :

- we're screwed ! What should we write ? CHRIS stand for Christian or Christopher...or maybe it's just Chris !
-Calm down Y/N ! Hum...  let me think.... we can hack his account !
- dude! It's a stupid app all you need is a mail address he can be anybody

You didn't answered to Chris and that's how he understood you knew nothing about him. He sight in relief but he knew you will keep digging until you find. His friend knock on the door " come in !". He sat next to him. Chris decided to tell him all the truth and asked for advices.

- Obviously you like her, and so does she, you should meet her and if she is hot you could f-
- Ha come on man ! Chris chuckles, It's not about sex ! It's such much more...I don't wanna be disappointed again...
-Again?
- yeah I meet a girl she looks sweet but then she shows her real face....
- you already met a girl because of this app?
- no,I mean usually.
- yeah because you're mister perfect !
- what?
- I start to think she might be too good for you, maybe that what you afraid of hu? Anyway if you want her to stop harass you give her what she wants: a name.

You started to get obsessed with Chris so you turn off the app.

You were on your couch with Bella chilling when you heard the notification's sound of Match it ! App. You look Bella and laugh " don't tell me you download the app ! You such a stalker!".

- what? I did nothing Bella said.
- I heard the sound of the app ! Stop lying bitch !

You stole her phone from her hand and she wasn't lying, she was on Instagram, watching Chris Brown last video.

" hey wassup team breezy! How yall doing? I'm just chilling with the fam and the ladies ( he wiggle his eyebrows then the sound came out from his phone) ho got go have a nice day love yall!" End of the video.

You couldn't believe it, you watched the time when he recorded it and check with the time you sent him you message, it was the same hour. The idea of talking with Chris Brown this all time got you all excited. Then you remember when he announced on Twitter he got to go on rehab few months ago. You and Bella started to jump and scream.

- What next? Asked Bella ?
- I don't know, if it's really him, maybe I should stop everything...
- No ! Tell him you know the truth, you look so sad right now come here.

She hugs you.

Chris received a message from You but it wasn't really you it was Bella.

Miss_Breezy: hi it's Bella, Y/n's best friend, lately we did an incredible discovery. I guess you got it we know who you are Christopher Maurice Brown aka Chris Brown the superstar! Anyway she deserve a meeting, she was there when you need her, now it's your fucking turn! Or else,I'll make sure she will never talk to you again. Think about it.

Bella gave him an address and told him to meet you to your favorite coffee shop.

The next day Bella bring you there. It was 3 pm and Bella was looking the window.

- im hungry girl! Let's order !
-not now
- why not ? Are waiting for somebody else?
- no! Just wait ok
- no I don't! I want my damn cookie !

Bella sighs " alright you can order, take me a muffin please ".

You stand up, a little confused about what happened, go to the bar and order food. The cashier serves you and you paid. When you turn around you saw someone sit in front of Bella "I knew she was waiting for someone damn !" You said under your breath.

When you reach your booth you said coldly " that's my spot ".

The guy slides aside and turns his head to say " sorry Y/N, here sit ".

You face lightens up when you saw it was Chris. Finally he accepted and it was the beginning of a new story.

End.

Thanks for reading and all the love you showed I hope you like this story. 😗😗😄