Match it ! : Part 1

"Miss_Breezy is online

As soon as Chris sees this notification pops up on his i-phone's screen, his heart beats faster and he got butterflies in his stomach.

One day, Chris was sad and needed to talk to someone but there was nobody to talk to or call so he download a random chat application, he chose the first suggestion it was called "Match it". In this app you could make new friends or find love...well that's what they said.

But Chris just wanted to talk. After entering his login, the app asked him all kind of information age sex location hobbies etc.. He didn't want to do it but he couldn't have access to the chat without all his informations so he did it.

When he was finally done he could see all the profiles of women and men with same hobbies or taste of music. But he didn't care about it. He really needed to talk so he chose the first person on the top list.

"Miss_breezy is online : chat / block "

He pressed his thumb on her profil picture it was a photo of himself it  was kinda weird but also fun. He then wrote a message and sent to her. One minutes later she answered him.

CB0589 : I like your name haha wassup?
Miss_breezy: hi how you doing?
CB0589 : thanks for asking actually I don't feel good I just download this app for getting a chance to have someone to listen to me...
Miss_breezy: ho...well if it makes you feel better after I can do that for you, I'm listening well reading lol
CB0589 : I'm Chris, you?
Miss_breezy: I'm y/n nice to meet you. Now tell me, what's wrong?

After an hour or maybe two of conversation he felt better she was fun and gave him good advice. He wish he could tell her who he really was just to thank her but he knew she would never believe him.

When she logged off the app asked Chris if it was a match he clicked on yes.

The next day the app sent him a notification " your match Miss_Breezy is online go say hi : now / later ". He chose later and the app invited him to add her in his favorite matches.

Since that day you and Chris keep talking from time to time but in six months a real bond born between the two of you even if you never saw him and he never saw you, not even a picture of you. And the fact that you live in the same city of him gave you an idea. You wanted to meet him in real.

To be continue....

Thanks for reading ^_^