imagine #3

Chris pov

I was on tour for a mounth now and i must to say that i love it, being with my fans, singing for them and i really appreciate all the love and support they have for me, my fans are the BEST . But you know they can't replace my baby YN, yeah i met her few weeks ago but i really like her, she drives me crazy, she so..hum.. PERFECT haha i guess i'm little sprung...or not.. i don't know. Well it's 1 pm and i decide to not go clubbing because i wanted to talk to her a little before i go to sleep.

Phone convo :

-Ch: hey baby !

-You:  hey babe wassup ?

-ch: I miss you bae

-yn: Awwww i miss you too honey, whatchu doing ?

-ch: nothing i'm watching tv and you ?

yn: I'm going to change and put some pj's

-ch: Are you going to sleep with the t-shirt that i left you ?

yn : Of course, and you ? are you going to sleep with mine ? lol

ch: Hahaha XD..But for real you better sleep with my shirt  you too sexy in it

yn: haha thanks Mr Brown but i prefer....

ch: *interupt her* sleeping naked ? yeah that's better * use my sexy voice*

yn: yeah keep dreaming big head ! lol

ch: hahaha well if i'm not with you its not worth it so keep my shirt finally

yn: too late i choose to take it off lol

ch: You're lying !!

yn: No i don't

ch: prove it !

My phone start to vibrate i just receive a text, it was from Yn....DAAAAMMMNNN !! she sent me a naked picture of her..okay she hides her boobs with her arm and she closes her legs. Man she's just beautiful.

Ch: Girl you better stop playing with my emotion.

Yn: HAHAHA X) I got you all horny, don't you ?? *sexy voice*

ch: damn yes!! and you better don't hung off and let me like this !! whatchu doing now ?

yn:.......

ch : YN ??

yn: Zzzzz *snoring*

Ch: Seriously ?? !!! YNNNN !!!!!!!!