imagine # 7 Rated R

Rated R

You went to the cinema with Chris to watch "_________" ( name of a film), you entered first because of Chris's fame. You were at the back of the room. When the room was full, the lights turned off and the movie started.

It's been 30 minutes since the film had started and you feel a hand on your lap. You see it was Chris's hand. You turn your head to him and he juste smiles. You laughe and take off his hand of you. You return to the film when Chris starts to kiss your neck and suck hard on it. He bits you and you gasp. His tongue meets your lobe ear and lick it and nip lightly on it. You can't help but moan soflty, he whispers in your ear " you're so fucking sexy". Daaaamn it makes you feel so hot now !! You bit your bottom lip and turn your head, both of your face are so close, your lips brush his. He looks dead in your eyes and all you can see is lust. You lick his gorgeous lips in a way that drive him crazy. Eagerly he kisses you, tonguing you. You've been waiting for that moment since you met him...well technically he's not single but he was your fantasy so right now you don't care about his girlfriend. And him neither lol. He slips his hand on your inner thigh rubbing you through your jeans. While he rubbing you he breaks the kiss and says " you like that ?" you reply with a little moan and he smirks. He goes harder and faster and you breath very heavly. You start to grind against his hand meeting his pace he whispers " I'm gonna make you cum so hard". His dirty talk driving you crazy. You close your eyes feeling close to explode. You whisper back " harder Chris please !" he did as you told and you cum.

You make out for few minutes, your hands roaming all over each other body. Suddenly you feel a bulge in his pants, you start to rub it slowly when he take your hand pulls in his boxer. Oh God that shit was so big. You lean over his lap and pull out his hardness and take him in your mouth. Next thing you know , he was fucking your mouth until he comes in it. You swallow all of his juices. You wipe you lips and you kiss him. Y'all return to the movie and he lean over your ear and tells you "Don't think we finished baby".

You can't focus on the film, imagining what he was going to do to you after the film.

END !!! I hope you guys enjoy it, please vote and comment :)