The Naughty Maid

You were working as a maid in a 4 starts hotel, there is only a last bedroom to do before you were done. But when you did it and thought it was over your boss called you to clean the mess in the suit number 604. You sight but you took the elevator and went to the 6th floor. You walked to the room and knocked. The door opened and the client let you in. You tried not to scream because he was famous.

The room was so messy for sure he did a big party in it. He let you do your work and went to get massage at the hotel's spa.

15 minutes later he came back the suit was tidy up and clean like nobody had never been here. It's smells nice, the client took a deep breath, looking around with satisfaction before his eyes stares longer on your butt.

You were just done and were finishing to do the bed. You hear him clear his voice. You turned around and saw him in only a towel around his hips. His naked tatooed torso made you feel dizzy.

- just a minute I'm almost done sir, you said.
- no problem he answered simply.

Before letting you leaving the room, the client stopped you.

- I'm really sorry for all the mess again, here, he handed you some money. You did a good job.
- it's ok...well I'm leaving now, you said.

He then walked you to the door when his towel felt down on the floor " ho shit !" He screamed, you turned around and saw all his anatomy " Oh my..." You whispered.

He wrapped back his towel and when he lift his eyes he saw you smirking.

- you liked what you saw ? He asked with a sudden confident.
-Well... You said as you closed the space between you and him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss as he grabbed your butt firmly.

You unwrapped his towel and got on knees.

" AAAAND CUT !!!! Ok we keep it now let's do the second scene " the director said.

"Can I have some water first please?" You ask getting up.

An assistant ran toward with a bottle of water you thank him. You took a long sip watching your sexy co worker preparing himself for the bj scene.

He caught you looking and smirked " you're ready Y/N ?"

" Yep Chris let's do this !".

You went back to your previous position, facing the hard big friend of Chris.

"AAAAND ACTION !"

End.

Thanks for reading and following me. Sorry for the mistakes.