Chapter 7 ~

I woke up and felt sick. I went to get out of bed when Dan grabbed me and pulled me in close for a hug. I once again tried to get out again but he just mumbled something and continued hugging me tightly.

"I didn't want to do this dad," I mumbled. Using the back of my foot, I kicked Dan in the balls. He yelped out in pain, and whilst so, he let me go so I could escape his grasp and I ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and threw up neatly into the toilet and flushed it away.

There was a knock at the door, "You ok Lexi?" It was Phil.

"Ye..." but when I said it, it made me feel light-headed so I had to grip the bowl of the toilet for support.

"Are you sure? Cos it's not everyday Dan comes in my room asking if I had seen you after you kicked him in the balls to get out of bed?"

I felt myself burn up, "Er..." is all I managed to say before loosing my balance and falling on to the floor and waking my head against the wall.

"Was that you Lexi?" Phil's voice was panicked, "Are you ok? You're not cutting are you?"

I didn't answer. I didn't want to answer. I didn't want to feel nauseous again.

Phil thought I was cutting again.

"Let me in Lexi!" Phil said, beginning to pound at the door.

"I would... if I could..." I managed to say before I was sick again into the toilet.

Phil must have heard me because he began to pound at the door again.

Soon the door popped open and Phil rushed in and held my shoulders, "Are you ok?" He asked.

I shook my head... and then passed out.

🌟🌟🌟

I woke up lying on Phil's brightly coloured bed-sheets.

Shit, I had done it again.

Dan walked in, "Hey, are you alright now? You were desperate to get up this morning won't you," he chuckled.

"Ye... sorry about that..." I close my eyes, relaxing, "It happens sometimes."

"What kicking people to get into the bathroom to be sick?" Phil questioned as I heard him walk in the room.

"The being sick part, yes. But kicking someone in able to get up was new." i laugh.

"And you did well; it still fucking hurts," Dan laughs.

"Yeah... sorry about that... at least I know how to defend myself," I say.

"That's true," Dan laughs.

"We're going off topic!" Phil exclaims. He then calms down and says, "So how come you were sick?"

I blush, "I guess it's a nervous thing really..."

"Nervous? Why are you nervous?" Dan questions.

"New environment, new people... scared you will take me back..."

Phil wraps me in a hug, "Why the hell would we send you back to that awful place?"

I smile, "I guess I use to be sick a lot back at the orphanage and the habit has followed me here... I'm really sorry..."

"It's fine, honestly," Dan laughs, "But I will have to punish you for kicking me like that."

I suddenly widen my eyes.

Oh my god Dan was going to hurt me. Kick me. Punch me...

"Hey no need to be scared," Phil laughs, sensing my fear.

Dan suddenly began to tickle me and I laughed as I began to roll around the bed, yelling at Dan to stop. But he didn't.

This is why I love my dads. They were fun to be with and that was good.