Chapter 11 ~ Hackers

~DAN'S POV~
Texts.

That was all I received as well as notifications and my 'hacker' posting more unwanted shit on-to my Twitter feed and one after the other, many of my followers and subscribers disappeared.

Phil was in a wreck too, knowing that so many people hated him scared him. Lexi was doing her best to sort the pair of us out but it wasn't working. I hot up off the sofa, pushing my laptop away. My video with Phil and Lexi would have to wait.

I had to explain everything to my fans and friends.

I take the camera I lent Lexi and started to record, "Hello Internet. I just want to explain everything that is going on with my social media lately.

"First of all, I want to tell you all that I don't want any hate in the comments. I know my twitter account has a lot of bad things said about Phil put on but I want to clarify with everyone that is not me.

"The thing is, I would never in my life give hate to Phil... he is my best friend in the world and he has supported me through thick and thin for so long ~ therefore, why would I go and advertise nasty hate pages about him on Twitter? Me and Phil think it is a hacker. I know it is hard to believe but it is the only solution to what the hell is happening. I know you are all disappointed with me but I hope you all understand.

"If any of you want to give me advice on how to catch the stalker or anything that will help to resolve this issue, then please comment it bellow and I ask everyone, please... don't follow the account advertised.

"I'll see you guys later," and I end the video and go to edit and upload as soon as I could physically could, wanting the message to be spread.

🌟🌟🌟

My video helped. Not everyone believed me but luckily my friends did. They all text me in able to support and some even said they would make videos to there followers to support. Phil made himself a video too, which I thought was really brave and I told Lexi I would the post the video with the three of us tomorrow which she was happy with.

Just scrolling through my Twitter made it very conscious. This hacker kept posting more and more comments on my feed but the majority of people were commenting on the posts telling the hacker to fuck off and let me use my account in peace.

Seeing that made me smile. I loved it when my fans supported me.

When I uploaded mine and Phil's video with Lexi, the internet went wild! Articles, messages, and Lexi's YouTube channel, Lexi LH, was gaining quite a lot of followers and a lot of support.

I saw how much this improved Lexi's mood and I was happy. Very happy.

I sat on the sofa in my crease and looked at Phil. He was next to me, his eyes glued to the screen if his laptop. I lean over to see what he was looking it. I frowned when I saw he was looking at the @IHatePhilLester page, "You're going to hurt yourself looking at that," I tell him.

Phil nods, "I know but... I want to see how many people hate me..."

"No you don't," I smile, "You are too beautiful to think about that..." I cover my mouth as Phil's eyes widen.

"Dan..."

"Yes Phil?..."

"Are... are you gay?"

~PHIL'S POV~
Dan just called me beautiful.

Dan just called me fucking beautiful.

I couldn't believe it...

Wait. Was Dan even gay?

"Dan..."

"Yes Phil?"..."

"Are... are you gay?" I asked.

"I think," Dan replied, looking down.

I shuffle and sit next to him. Input my hand under his chin and look into Dan's eyes, "You know I'm gay too right?" I say and Dan's eyes widen like mine did before.

"You... you are?" His eyes brighten as I nod, "I have so much to tell you Phil... I mean... I think I l..."

"Let me do the talking," I say and I lean forward and kiss him. On the lips.

It felt magical.

It felt right.

🌟🌟🌟

PHAN IS REALLLL!!

*OK THE NEXT BIT IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ!!*

Ok so I am listening to XMas music through my headphones through Spotify.... Yeah cos I am that cool 😎

Shut up Hannah...

You're not cool...

BACK TO THE POINT!!

Remember back in Chapter 5 when I told you how I would organise my books??

Well I have kinda organised which books I will write...

Here is a list so you get the idea...

BOOK 1 ~ Rescued by Dan and Phil (This book!!)
BOOK 2 ~ Adopted by Zalfie
BOOK 3 ~ Caught by Jaspar
BOOK 4 ~ Adopted by Joey Graceffa
BOOK 5 ~ Adopted by Troyler
BOOK 6 ~ Adopted by Twaimz
BOOK 7 ~ Saved by Connor Franta
BOOK 8 ~ Runaway with Janya
BOOK 9 ~ Destiny with Marcus Buttler
BOOK 10 ~ Adopted by Phan 2 (COS YOU GUYS LOVE YOUR PHAN BOOKS!)
BOOK 11 ~ Adopted by Marzia and Felix

And that is as far as I have got...

Any more suggestions will be perfect!!

And every book I have decided will have about 50-100 chapters each 🙂

So yeah... let me know what you think!

Hannah xx

PS. The new Dil video was so funny!  Go watch it if you haven't already!!