Chapter 17 ~ Merry Christmas Eve

I woke up again to the sound of Phil in the kitchen making cereal and singing christmas songs. This was a first of hearing Phil sing and I could easily tell you it wasn't the best.

I walk downstairs and find Phil eating cereal as I predicted but it was Dan's cereal, "Phil!" I exclaim and Phil jumps and looks at me.

"Err... don't tell Dan..."

I laugh, "All I was going to say why didn't you tell me that you were stealing Dan's cereal?" And I walk over and take a handful of Dan's dry cereal and ate it.

Phil smirked at me and poured all the cereal in a large bowl and then went back into Dan's cupboard and brought out Dan's secret stash of Oreos.

We walked out and into the living room and Phil pulled his laptop out, logged into CrunchyRoll, and started to carry in watching Attack On Titan.

After about half an hour, we hear a ear splitting "PHIL!" being yelled and then a curly haired Dan walks into the living room and frowns, "Did you take my cereal Phil..." he looked down at us, "And you have my Oreos and watching Attack on Titans without me!?"

"It's christmas Eve Dan!" I wail, "You know, the season of giving..."

"I know," Dan jokes, "But it is also the season of eating and how do I eat if I have nothing to eat!"

I move up and allow Dan to sit in between me and Phil and Dan takes the bowl off us and eats all the cereal and Oreo's left. I don't blame him: he needed it.

"Guys..." my dads look at me and Phil pauses Attack on Titans, "I'm... I'm really sorry about what happened last night... you know, with me screaming and waking you up..." Dan hugs me close.

"It's not your fault," Dan says.

"But what happened... it could be important," Phil says.

I breathe in and out and then I tell them, "Rhianna and Ricky were chasing me... they wanted to kill me... Josh, my friend from the CareHome was just in front of me but then I trip and I was beat up by them..." tears fall from my eyes, "I heard Phil yelling what he said before in real life, "HEY! GET OFF OUR DAUGHTER!" And then I died... and hate comments from my past video kept whispering to me..."

Phil hugs me and so does Dan as I cry into Phil's shoulder, "It's ok," Dan says.

🦃🦃🦃

1.34pm. Me and my dads were in Starbucks for the last time this year, Dan said. But I doubted that would happen, as both my dads were obsessed with this place.

We sat in a booth and sipped at our coffee's in silence. We were all taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi.

"Is everything ok for you?" The three of us look up and see a boy, no older than 15 there in Starbucks uniform.

"It's great but... shouldn't you be at home ready for Christmas?" Phil asks.

"Yeah I guess... but I need to serve coffee for people like you who want it on Christmas Eve. And this is only my holiday job to earn money."

We all nod, "Well the coffee is lovely thanks," Phil says.

The boy looks at me and smiles. I feel myself burn up. He was cute...

As he walked away, Phil giggled, "You like him don't you?"

I look at him wide eyed, "No! Well... maybe..."

"Told you Dan," Phil laughed.

We carry on drinking our coffee and soon it was time to leave. We get up and walk away when the same boy came running up behind and tapped me on the shoulder, "Hey," he said, "Erm, I know this is weird for me to say just right here and after we just met but..." he gives me a piece of paper. I open it and look at it;

George - xxxxxxxxxxx 💕

I smile, "Thanks... I'm Lexi by the way."

"I guess you already know my name," George smiles.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"Lexi come on!" I hear Dan call from outside.

I turn to George, "I'll text you later?"

"Yeah sure," and he hugs me.

"Bye," I say and I run to meet Dan and Phil.

🦃🦃🦃

Thought I would change the stars to TURKEYS just to make this place more Christmasy! Is that even a word... well it is now.

I am so excited for tomorrow when I am getting LOADS and LOADS of YouTuber merch!!!

I'm becoming too excited... someone stop me!!

Don't wait for the world to be ready! Who says's you can't explore, who say's you can't explore??

Sorry I am OBSESSED with that song...

Goodbye before I type the whole song out...

Hannah xx